Tuesday, November 8, 2022

WRITING FOR A HIGHER PURPOSE

 

WRITING=FOR A HIGHER PURPOSE

 

I try to write

A poem every day=I TRY

To spread GOD’S LOVE

 

It is=for a HIGHER PURPOSE

Than my own=it is

To SPREAD GOD’S LOVE

To every human being

In this world=it is

FOR GOD’S PURPOSE

And God’s purpose alone

WRITING=FOR A HIGHER PURPOSE

 

“Many are the plans=

In a person’s heart

 

But it is=THE LORD’S PURPOSE=

That prevails”                                                                                                                         Proverbs 19:21

 

NO MATTER how much

We know=or how much

We THINK we know

 

It is GOD’S LOVE=and PURPOSE

That ultimately prevails

In this world

 

ALL we can do=is TRY

And spread as much love

To as MANY PEOPLE

As we humanly can=in this world

LIVING FOR=a higher purpose

WRITING FOR=A HIGHER PURPOSE

 

“……..so is my word

That goes out=from my mouth=

It will not return-

To me empty

 

But will accomplish=what I desire

AND ACHIVE THE PURPOSE

I sent it for”                                                                                                                             Isaiah 55:11

 

“And we know

That in all things=

God works for the good=of those

Who love him

 

Who have been called

ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE”                                                                                           Romans 8:28

 

I WISH I could say

That I know=EXACTLY

What God’s purpose is=BUT I DON’T

Even Jesus didn’t know

ONLY the Father KNOWS

 

But EVENTUALLY everything will happen

According to

THE PURPOSE OF GOD

MY FAITH tells me

That that is TRUE

 

WRITING FOR GOD’S PURPOSE

Living for=God’s love

 

“You have searched me Lord

And YOU KNOW ME”                                                                                                              Psalm 139:1

 

“This is HOW WE KNOW

What love is

 

Jesus Christ laid down=

His life for us

And we ought to lay down

Our lives

For our brothers and sisters”                                                                                      1 John 3:16

 

And so I try and continue

To SPREAD LOVE

For ALL of God’s people

And I continue=TO WRITE

FOR A HIGHER PURPOSE

 

FOR the LOVE of God=

To reach=every human being

In this world

WRITING=FOR A HIGHER PURPOSE!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our EVER PERFECT LOVING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

11-08-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment