Saturday, November 5, 2022

SAYING THANK YOU=AGAIN AND AGAIN

 

SAYING THANK YOU=AGAIN AND AGAIN

 

As we APPROACH THANKSGIVING=

I just want to=take some time out

And say thank you to God

AGAIN AND AGAIN

 

FOR THIS LIFE=all these

Extra years=

And for this beautiful family

And SISTERS=I have been given

 

And thank you

For my EXTENDED FAMILY

And my friends=THANK YOU GOD

AGAIN AND AGAIN=life is PRECIOUS

Savor every minute

 

“I know indeed=how to live

IN HUMBLE CIRCUMSTANCES=

I also know

How to live with abundance--------

 

I have the STRENGTH

For everything through him

Who empowers me”                                                                                                              Philippians 4:12-13

 

Paul traveled a lot

And he prided himself

On his SELF-SUFFICIENCY

As we all do

 

But Paul knew and had

TOTAL DEPENDENCY on God

 

He knew=TO ACCEPT

Whatever God put on his plate

SAY THANK YOU

AGAIN AND AGAIN =to God

Living with=a grateful heart

 

“Enter his gate=WITH THANKSGIVING

And his courts=with praise

 

GIVE THANKS to him

And praise his name”                                                                                                           Psalm 100:4

 

“But THANKS be to God

Who always leads us=as captives

In Christ’s triumphal procession

 

And uses us

To spread the aroma

Of the knowledge of him everywhere”                                                                       2 Corinthians 2:14

 

Paul felt the GRATITUDE

For God=IN HIS MINISTRY

 

And knew that

All of HIS STRENGTH

Came from God and Jesus=allowing him

To SPREAD the Word of God

 

I too =we too

KNOW all of our strength

Comes from God and Jesus

To spread=THE WORD OF GOD

 

Saying THANK YOU=AGAIN AND AGAIN

Like Saint Paul=to God and Jesus=for this STRENGTH

 

“The Lord

IS MY STRENGTH=and my shield

 

My heart trusts in him

And he helps me”                                                                                                                 Psalm 28:7

 

Dear Lord

YOU ACCOMPANY US

In all that we do

 

Please give us GRATEFUL HEARTS

In all that we do

To spread the WORD OF GOD

And accept

 

Whatever COMES to us=in our lives

SAYING THANK YOU=AGAIN AND AGAIN

To our loving God

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LOVING and grateful Holy Father God

 

Robert P. Wallman

11-05-2022

 

 

Ps       INSPIRED By an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment