Thursday, November 17, 2022

UNTITLED #1

 

 

 

(FROM =1977)

 

November 17th

 

 

“Untitled No.  1”

 

 

My arms and legs are weak

And my mind and vision are blurred

My head is pounding

And my throat is sore

And my vitality is at an extreme low

But worst of all, my mind is in an a depression

And I’m reaching  back for a little extra

But to my chagrin, there’s nothing there

After all, a man can battle only so many setbacks

 

There was a time when my body was strong

And my mind was even stronger

But that was a month ago

And it seems even longer

But what is even more discouraging

Is to battle back from death

To a point where you would never even know

And all of a sudden you’re leveled

And you have nothing to show

 

But I still have the same symptoms

And I can’t even start from scratch

And that is why I’m so depressed

 

 

7/19/77       Robert  P.  Wallman

 

No comments:

Post a Comment