Friday, November 4, 2022

I CARE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOVEMBER 4th, 2012

 

 

I CARE

 

 

When your troubles are many

And your friends are few

And you don’ know

Who to turn to

I care

 

When the world

Keeps turning the other way

Even treats you mean

Please know

I care

 

When your are looking

Deep within your soul

And just feel empty

Please know

I care

 

I care

When the troubles are many

I care

When the troubles are few

I care

When you feel old and empty

I care

When you feel brand new

 

I CARE

 

Robert P. Wallman

4-16-06

 

Ps        “The righteous CARE about justice for the poor

              But the wicked have no such concern”                                              Proverbs 29:7

 

            “Again Jesus said-“Simon son of John, do you truly love me?”

              He answered-“Yes Lord-you know that I love you”

              Jesus said-“Take CARE of my sheep”                                               John 21:16

 

             “Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your CARE

               Serving as overseers-NOT because you must

               But because your are willing-as God wants you to be

               NOT greedy for money-but eager to serve

               NOT lording it over those entrusted to you

               But BEING EXAMPLES to the flock”                                             1 Peter 5:2-3

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment