Tuesday, July 4, 2023

OUR AWARE GOD=OUR ROCK!

 

OUR AWARE GOD=OUR ROCK!

 

DEATH AND PAIN=are a PART

Of our lives=and NONE of us

Know the reason=

ONLY our God knows

 

OUR AWARE GOD=OUR ROCK GOD!

HELPING us to deal with

The pain and the deaths=in our lives

 

“Are not two sparrows=sold

For a small coin?

 

Yet not one of them=falls

To the ground=WITHOUT YOUR FATHER’S KNOWLEDGE

 

…….so do NOT be afraid=you are worth more=

Than many sparrows”                                                                                                               Matthew 10:29. 31

 

PAIN AND DEATH=what difficult concepts

To deal with=there seems to be=

NO RHYME OR REASON=especially

With someone YOUNG=No one know why

ONLY GOD

 

All I can tell you=is that

GOD IS AWARE=

Of what we are going through

IN our lives

 

He is AWARE of all=of our PAIN=

Our physical pain=our spiritual pain=and our emotional pain

OUR AWARE GOD=OUR ROCK!

Our God knows all

 

“I KNOW=that my redeemer lives=

And that in the end=HE

Will stand=on the earth”                                                                                                           Job 19:25

 

“Search me God=AND KNOW my heart

Test me=AND KNOW

My anxious thoughts”                                                                                                                 Psalm 139:23

 

“I will give them=a heart

TO KNOW ME=That I=am the Lord

 

They will be my people=and

I will be=their God=for they

Will return to me

With ALL their heart”                                                                                                          Jeremiah 24:7

 

There are NO EASY ANSWERS

To pain and loss=in this life

And we=SHOULD NOT PRETEND

That there is

 

I have felt the STING OF DEATH=

From my parents=from other family members

And from friends

 

We just=have to TRUST=and

TO KNOW=that GOD HAS THEM=and that

They are PAIN FREE=IN GOD

 

Plus=we have OUR MEMORIES=and

They LIVE IN US=in our HEARTS

Only God knows the ANSWERS

OUR AWARE GOD=OUR ROCK!

 

“The Lord=IS MY ROCK=my fortress

And my deliverer=

MY GOD IS MY ROCK

 

In whom I take refuge=

My shield=and the horn=of

My salvation=my stronghold”                                                                                                    Psalm 18:2

 

GOD IS AWARE=of our pain

Our hurting=does NOT go unnoticed

 

Our Lord=Our God

Will be WITH US=THROUGH

Our losses and pain=ALWAYS AND FOREVER

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER COMFORTING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

6-03-2023

 

 

Ps         INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Steve Givens

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment