Tuesday, July 25, 2023

REJECTION

 

July 25th

 

“REJECTION”

 

 I have experienced the words:

“You will never live again”

 

I have heard the words

From an attractive young woman

“I love you as a friend”

Not that big of a deal now

But at the time

I thought it was the end

 

God is in my heart

 

There have been times

With not a penny in my pocket

I didn’t know

Where my next meal

Was coming from

 

God is in my soul

 

Have you ever been so sick

And flat on your back

Not able to get up

And heard the words

“Get up—there isn’t anything wrong with you”

I have

And it isn’t any fun

 

“I can do all things through him that strengthens me”

(Philippians 4:17)

 

“For I am convinced that

Neither death nor life”

God is my life

Christ is my life

“Neither the present

Nor the future

Nor any powers”

I love God with my whole heart

I love God with my whole soul

“Neither height nor depth

Nor anything else in all creation”

I love God with my whole mind

I love God with all my might

“Will be able to separate us

From the love of God

That is in Christ Jesus our Lord”

(Romans 8:38-39)

 

“Love Never Fails”

1 Corinthians 13:8

 

“And we know that in all things

God works for the good of those who love him

Who have been called according to his purpose”

(Romans 8:28)

 

Robert P. Wallman

10/18/10

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment