Sunday, July 16, 2023

OUR HOPE=COMES FROM THE LORD!

 

OUR HOPE=COMES FROM THE LORD!

 

Psalm 124=tells us

How things would be=IF not for

The INTERVENTION of our God

For the Israelites

 

It tells us=HOW

The Lord INTERVENES to help them

WHEN=they were threatened by enemies=

By raging waters=it tells us

That NO MATTER=what dangers we encounter

 

There is HELP=in

THE NAME=of the Lord

The maker=of heaven and earth

OUR HELP=

COMES FROM THE LORD

 

“Had not the Lord

BEEN WITH US……..”                                                                                                          Psalm 124:1

 

I often WONDER=about my own situation

I KNOW=

I would have been DEAD to this world=at age 22

IF the Lord had NOT BEEN on my side=OUR HELP=

COMES FROM THE LORD!

 

“A thousand=

May fall=AT YOUR SIDE

 

Ten thousand=at your right hand

But it will not=come near you”                                                                                            Psalm 91:7

 

“If the Lord had=

NOT BEEN ON OUR SIDE--------

Let Israel say-------……..”                                                                                                            Psalm 124;1

 

WHEN I think BACK

On my life=I KNOW

God gave me extra years

In this life

 

He gave me=FAMILY AND FRIENDS

To help me get along

 

And he gave me=DOCTORS AND NURSES

And CHURCHES=to help me with my situation

I know

I would not have made it his far

WITHOUT all of them

 

WITHOUT THE LORD’S HELP==without the hospitals

And organizations=he placed in my life=I know

I would NOT have made it this far

OUR HELP=COMES FROM THE LORD!

 

“But the Lord stood

AT MY SIDE=and gave me strength

 

So that through me=the message=

Might be fully proclaimed=

And all=the Gentiles might hear it”                                                                                 2 Timothy 4:17

 

“God is our refuge=and strength

An ever=present HELP=in trouble”                                                                                             Psalm 46:1

 

“I will strengthen you=AND HELP YOU=

I will uphold you=with

My righteous right hand”                                                                                                 Isaiah 41:10

 

Life=and the CIRCUMSTANCES of life

Always THREATEN=to bring us down

But if we REMEMBER=OUR HELP

COMES FROM THE LORD

 

We will make it THROUGH=

Whatever life=threatens us with

The Lord will SUSTAIN US=if we

RELY on the Lord

OUR HELP COMES=FROM THE LORD!

 

In Jesus name=and in the name=of OUR EVER HELPING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

7-04-2023

Ps       INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Jennifer Christ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment