Sunday, January 6, 2019

AN EVER PRESENT JOURNEY














OUR EVER PRESENT JOURNEY


Today=we read about
The MAGI=the three kings=
And their SEARCH to find
The NEW baby king=JESUS


We too are on an EVER-
PRESENT JOURNEY to find God=
To FIND Jesus=
In the MIDST of our lives


Sometimes=it is there=
RIGHT in front of us=and
Sometimes we have to look=
REAL HARD=to try
And find him


“........your LIGHT has come
The GLORY of the Lord
Shines upon you” Isaiah 60:1


We remember today= those SEEKERS
From the EAST=
To find and SEE
The newborn King


We remember too=OUR daily struggles
And how the STAR-
How the Lord was there
POINTING OUT the way


YES=this feast celebrates
That long ago SEARCH
For the newborn KING


And our-EVER-PRESENT SEARCH
To find God=to find Jesus
In the MIDST of our lives


“SEARCH me God
And know my heart


Test me
And know my
Anxious thoughts” Psalm 139:23


“And if you look
For it as silver
And SEARCH for it
As for hidden treasure........” Proverbs 2:4


Yes that is MY HIDDEN TREASURE
The SEARCH to find God
The search
To find Jesus


LIVING right in your heart
And mine=and finding him


I can ONLY IMAGINE
How glorious the MAGI felt
When they set their eyes
On the baby Jesus


At the culmination
Of their journey


We too=keep moving
CLOSER and closer to God
And Jesus=on our JOURNEY


We too=hope to see
The FACE of God
Right there=in the midst
Of our journey


In the middle of
OUR EVER-PRESENT JOURNEY


We too hope to see
That EPIPHANY
In the ordinary
And the EVERY DAY
On our LIVES


“Again it will be
Like a man
Going on a JOURNEY


Who called his servants
And entrusted his wealth
To them” Matthew 25:14


“I plan to do so
When I go to Spain
I hope to see you
While passing through
And have you assist me


On my JOURNEY there
After I have
Enjoyed your company
For awhile” Romans 15:24


My dear friends=
My dear BROTHERS AND SISTERS


Some day we will feast
Our eyes on the RISEN LORD too


Just like the MAGI did
On their JOURNEY=
On our EVER-PRESENT JOURNEY


And our trials and struggles
Will be
ALL the worthwhile


HAPPY EPIPHANY! Of the Lord
I LOVE YOU ALL!


In Jesus' name and in the name-of OUR EVER PRESENT FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
1-5-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.



No comments:

Post a Comment