Saturday, January 26, 2019

ARE WE CRAZY FOR LOVING GOD?














ARE WE CRAZY FOR LOVING GOD?


Has anyone ever THOUGHT
Your LOVE for God
Was over the top?
Or that your love
FOR GOD was a
Little bit too much?


NO ONE has ever told
Me that=but I suspect
That some people have
Thought it


I have had my poems RIPPED
UP=in my face=and I
Have been told by people
NOT to send them my poems
Any longer


IT IS OK=I LOVE GOD
And I love to SERVE God
And others
And I am in
GOOD COMPANY


“He is OUT of his MIND” Mark 3:21


MANY people including
Some of Jesus' own FAMILY
Thought he
Was out of his mind


The above quote=as INTERPRETED=means
“He is beside himself”


I am PROUD to serve God
I am proud to SERVE Jesus
And I am proud to SPREAD
The good news of the LORD


I think we are ALL a
LITTLE BIT crazy over something
In this world=
And I don't mind being
THOUGHT of as a little bit crazy
OVER THE LORD


I am going to KEEP my mind
On loving God
My mind
ON LOVING OTHERS
And my mind on the
GOOD NEWS of Jesus


“TEST me Lord
And try me
Examine my heart
And my MIND” Psalm 26:2


“Do not conform
To the pattern
Of this world


But be transformed
To the renewing
OF YOUR MIND” Romans 12:2


“The end of all things
Is near
Therefore be alert=
And of sober MIND” 1 Peter 4:7


I don't mind as being
THOUGHT OF as a little
Bit crazy for God


A little bit crazy
For Jesus


I am crazy for LOVE
In this world=I am crazy
For PEACE and for the
UNIFICATION of all people
Under one God


Years later=Saint Paul
Would write
“IF we are out
Of our MINDS
It is for God” 2 Corinthians 5:13


Jesus had a SINGLE-minded
Devotion=for God his FATHER
And he had-
An uncompromising COMMITMENT
To the will
Of his Father


I don't mind
BEING lumped in
With Jesus=I DON'T MIND
As being thought of as a
LITTLE BIT crazy for God


HOW ABOUT YOU?


Dear Lord=HELP ME to follow you
EVEN when the world
Does not understand


“Finally brothers and sisters
STRIVE for full restoration=
ENCOURAGE one another=
Be of ONE MIND-
Live in PEACE” 2 Corinthians 13:11


In Jesus' name and in the NAME
Of our all LOVING=COMPLETELY SANE FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
1-26-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Karla Manternach





No comments:

Post a Comment