Thursday, January 10, 2019

THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES












THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES


It is about
A WEEK or so
Until my 64th birthday


Forty-two years since the
Medical profession
Gave me up
For dead


And 42 years since I
MADE what I thought was
MY final confession to Father Newell=
And woke up ALIVE


I just want to say
To God=and to say to
ALL of you=my family=
My friends=and my churches


THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES
I am one
SUPER BLESSED human being


“All the people
Of the land
Will bury them


And the day
I display my glory
Will be a MEMORABLE day
For them


Declares the Sovereign Lord” Ezekiel 39:13


I BELIEVE it was
The late great comedian
Bob Hope who used to use
The theme song
“THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES”


So I am going to
Copy a page from his life
And UTTER the same hing
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES


And thank you to God
And ALL of you for
All of my HAPPINESS=my
BLESSINGS=and INSTILLING me
With HOPE
Through this beautiful-
Yet VERY TRYING LIFE


“Truly I tell you
Wherever this gospel is preached
Throughout the world


What she has done
Will also be told
IN MEMORY of her” Matthew 26:13


“But Timothy
Has just now come
To us from you


And has brought the news
About your FAITH and LOVE-
He has told us


That you always have
PLEASANT MEMORIES of us
And that you LONG to see us


Just as we long
To see you” 1 Thessalonians 3:6


Yes it has been a
BITTERSWEET LIFE=like all of ours
ARE


But I wouldn't trade
ONE MEMORY=of my life
And all the EXPERIENCES
That I have had
With FAMILY AND FRIENDS


THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES=
I am one BLESSED human being
To have had led my life
As a GOD FOLLOWER=and
SHARED my life with all
The rest of you=GOD FOLLOWERS


The GREATEST GIFT
That we have in our life to GIVE
IS OUR TIME


And THANK YOU for
The TIME of your life
That you have
GIVEN back to me


“Trust in him
At all TIMES
You people


Pour out your hearts
To him
For God is OUR REFUGE” Psalm 62:8


And so I SAY to God
And to all of you
THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES=
The blessings=and the HOPE
You have given to me


THANK YOU for your GIFT OF TIME


In Jesus' name=and in the NAME of our ALL-LOVING=all-giving Father


Robert P. Wallman
1-10-19



No comments:

Post a Comment