Tuesday, January 29, 2019

IT IS A HUGE FAMILY!












IT IS A HUGE FAMILY!


Do you WANT to be a
PART of Jesus' FAMILY?
A part of God's family?


Then all you have to do
Is do the WILL OF GOD=
For that is what
Jesus tells us


“For whoever does the
WILL of God
Is my brother and sister
And mother” Mark 3:35


I want to be part
Of JESUS' FAMILY=don't you?
Then all we have to do
IS the will of God


NOT so easy to do-
But worth doing
IF we can discern what God's WILL IS


I like how Jesus DEFINES
Our family=not just our
Blood relatives


Our BROTHERS & SISTERS
Include people who are forgiving
People who are LOVING
People who are KIND


They INCLUDE those
Who care for
The widow and the orphan


People who put God and OTHERS
Above themselves
People who SHOW
Mercy and compassion


It is A HUGE FAMILY=
At least it can be=if MORE
Of us
Begin to ALIGN ourselves
With the WILL OF GOD


“I desire
To do your WILL
My God


Your law
Is WITHIN my heart” Psalm 4:8


“NOT everyone who says to me
'Lord-Lord-'
Will enter
The kingdom of heaven


But only the one
Who does
The WILL of my Father
Who is in heaven” Matthew 7:21


“Then I said-
'Here I am--------it is
Written about me
In the scroll-----------


I have come to
DO YOUR WILL=my God'” Hebrews 10:7


I want to do God's will
I want to be part
Of GOD'S FAMILY


Not only in this world
But in the next


I want to be
Part of Jesus' family
I want to DO HIS WILL
On earth


He is my BROTHER
Doing God's will BINDS
Us together
And makes us part
Of his family


A HUGE BIG FAMILY
OF GOD


“BIND them
Always on your heart


Fasten them
Around your neck” Proverbs 6:21


“I will give you
The keys
Of the kingdom of heaven


Whatever you BIND on earth
Will be bound in heaven.........” Matthew 16:19


Doing the WILL OF GOD
BINDS us together=as part
Of Jesus' and God's family


His BROTHERS and SISTERS
In the LORD


And it is
A HUGE FAMILY!


In Jesus' name=and in the name
Of GOD our FATHER=our EVERLASTING GOD!


Robert P. Wallman
1-29-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Paul Pennick









No comments:

Post a Comment