Friday, January 18, 2019

NONE OF US KNOW=LIFE IS A BLESSING














NONE OF US KNOW=
LIFE IS A BLESSING


Today is my 64th BIRTHDAY
And I am giving thanks
TO GOD for all the
BLESSINGS and MEMORIES
Of my life


NONE of us know=how
LONG we are going
To LIVE=but
Psalm 90=tells us
God gives us 70 years=
EIGHTY YEARS if we are strong


Each and every day from God
IS A BLESSING


'”Our days may come
To seventy years
Or eighty-
If our strength endures” Psalm 90:10


I have come so CLOSE
To death so many times
In my life
PARTICULARLY when I was 22


I have LEARNED
To be thankful to God
For EACH and EVERY DAY
That God gives me


THANKFUL to God for each
And every day
For life is a BLESSING=
Life is GOD'S GIFT to us


“Then they said
To each other=
'What we are doing
Is not right


This is a DAY
Of GOOD NEWS
And we are keeping it
To ourselves........'” 2 Kings 7:9


“The Lord
Has done it this very year
Let us REJOICE TODAY
And be glad” Psalm 118:24


“Therefore
We do not lose heart-
Though outwardly
We are wasting away


Yet INWARDLY
We are being renewed
DAY BY DAY” 2 Corinthians 4:16


None of us know
HOW LONG we are going to LIVE
Let us be THANKFUL
For each and every day


And thankful I AM
For all the extra days
Since I walked away
From my deathbed
When I was 22


THANKFUL for all
The EXTRA TIME that
I have received with my parents-
My sisters-my aunts and uncles-
My cousins-my friends-and ALL
MY EXTENDED FAMILY AND YOU


So thankful for each and
EVERY DAY=for none of us know=
EACH and every day
Is a BLESSING


“BLESSED are those
Whose strength
Is in you


Whose hearts are set
On pilgrimage” Psalm 84:5


“BLESSINGS
Crown the head
Of the RIGHTEOUS
But violence overwhelms
The mouth of the wicked” Proverbs 10:6


GIVING THANKS to the Lord
This day=my 64th BIRTHDAY


And each and every day
Of my life=LIFE IS A BLESSING


May you all be as BLESSED
As I am=thank you
For SHARING this day-
And YOUR LIFE with mine


I LOVE YOU ALL!


Robert P. Wallman
1-16-19 for my 64th birthday 1-19-2019








Ps May you ENJOY the BLESSINGS
of your life


For NONE of us know
How long that we have to LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment