Saturday, December 11, 2021

BLESSINGS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BLESSINGS

 

 

How many blessings

Do you have in your life

Or do you have any BLESSINGS

At all

 

What is a  blessing to you

To me-well I define BLESSINGS

As something given to us by God

That moves us forward

In some way

Or something

For our own best welfare

 

Our very own life

Is a blessing

The next breath of life

That you take

Is a GIFT from God

 

Your job and your school

Are blessings

Your family and friends

Are MAJOR blessings

 

In fact

As in my own case

Trials and setbacks

Can be blessings

BECAUSE it allowed me

To mature

And be thankful

For what I do

Have in life

 

“May God be gracious

To us

And BLESS us

And make his face

Shine upon us

Lord

That your ways

May be known on earth

YOUR SALVATION-among all nations”                                                        Psalm 67:1-2

 

Thank you Lord

FOR THIS GIFT OF LIFE

 

BLESSINGS

 

Thank you Lord

For a roof over my head

And food

On the table

 

BLESSINGS

 

And thank you Lord

For my family and friends

In my life

 

MOST EXTREME BLESSINGS

 

And thank you Lord

For the gift of your love

Our most BENEFICIAL BLESSING

 

Dear Lord-we pray

We NEVER

Take our blessings

So much for granted

That we forget

The giver of our blessings

YOU

 

We love you Lord

And we appreciate our blessings

Because they are from you

 

And we thank you Lord

For our spiritual blessings

And the gift of your WORD

In our lives

 

“BLESSED is the man

Whose sin

The Lord does not count against him

And whose SPIRIT

I s NO DECEIT”                                                                            Psalm 32:2

 

SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS

 

“I will BLESS them

And the places surrounding my hill

I will send down showers in season

There will be SHOWERS of BLESSING”                                         Ezekiel 34:26

 

Dear Lord

We say thank you

For all of our BLESSINGS

 

Material blessings-spiritual blessings

And mostly

Just the love that you have for us

Oh Lord

 

Robert P. Wallman

5-23-13

 

 

1-24-15 and 12-11-2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment