Saturday, October 29, 2016

CHRIST IS MAGNIFIED IN YOU AND ME

CHRIST IS MAGNIFIED IN YOU AND ME IF we are living our lives right OUR LIVES are being MAGNIFIED By God and Christ We should be SMALL examples Of the great life that Christ lived LOVE-forgiveness-and kindness should be Just RADIATING off of us So much so in fact- That other people should be asking, “What does that guy have,” or “What does that gal know That is making them LIVE LIVES like that?” We KNOW the teacher-Jesus- SHOW our lives-they should be just SMALL EXAMPLES of the one great life That he LIVED “.....with the boldness, NOW as always, CHRIST will be magnified In my body........” Philippians 1:20 YES Saint Paul had it right And he had it right WHEN he said/wrote: “For through the law I died to the law So that I might live FOR GOD I have been crucified With Christ And I no longer live But CHRIST LIVES IN ME The LIFE I now live in the BODY I live by FAITH In the SON OF GOD Who loved me And gave himself for me” Galatians 2:19-20 And John-his cousin-got it right When he said “HE must become greater I must become less” John 3:30 And so it is with us We must die to this world We must die to ourselves And we must CARRY our crosses In life So that Christ is MAGNIFIED in our lives Yes Christ is magnified In you and me And he-CHRIST-should be obvious In our lives And it shouldn't take a magnifying glass Or a telescope-to SEE CHRIST In us So I HOPE & PRAY That you CAN SEE God and Christ In me WHEN I prayed on my deathbed When I was 22=”to LIVE for My family-my friends-and ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE” They weren't just words They were the COMMITMENT of MY TOTAL LIFE to God and Christ CHRIST should be WRITTEN All over my heart-and all over yours=totally “I will give thanks To you Lord With all my HEART I will TELL Of all your wonderful deeds” Psalm 9;1 “Pay attention And turn your ear To the saying of the wise APPLY your heart To what I teach” Proverbs 22:17 So the question I ask Of you today is: HOW is Christ made more VISIBLE In your life? Is he? Are you ACCESSIBLE to God And others? RADIATE LOVE- Radiate forgiveness-and kindness BE HUMBLE- And FOLLOW Saint Paul And John the Baptist YOUR LIFE is MAGNIFIED By the life of Christ SEE that you MAGNIFY HIS LIFE With yours Robert P. Wallman 10-28-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment