Sunday, October 9, 2016

GIVING THANKS DAILY

GIVING THANKS DAILY In today's GOSPEL We read in Luke About Jesus' healing of ten lepers In an unnamed village WHERE people lived in isolation SUFFERING from leprosy On of the ten-a SAMARITAN At that-comes back to say “THANK YOU” Jesus asked, 'Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Has no one RETURNED to GIVE PRAISE to God Except this foreigner?'” Luke 17:17-18 WHEN things go wrong in our life- When we are beset by health problems- By financial problems-by relationship Issues-how quick we all ARE- To CRY OUT to our God and Jesus How many of us RETURN to Jesus and God To say-”THANK YOU” When our prayers are ANSWERED?” EVERY ONE of us should Say thank you to God For our lives And the BLESSINGS we have received These ten lepers BEGGED for Jesus' help- And his compassionate heart RESPONDED And they were HEALED from this Painful-contagious disease I for one could NOT Go on with my illness Without Jesus' help and I GIVE THANKS DAILY Do you GIVE THANKS to God and Jesus DAILY For your life- And all of your BLESSINGS? “LET the message of Christ DWELL among you richly As you teach and admonish One another With all wisdom through psalms- Hymns-and songs from the SPIRIT Singing to God With GRATITUDE in your hearts” Colossians 3:16 GIVING GRATITUDE and thanks To God and Jesus daily For everything in your life I DO!-do you?-even my problems The breath of LIFE sustains me- SUSTAINS you I am SURE all ten Of the lepers-must have had FEELINGS of thanks to Jesus But ONLY ONE-voiced them We RECEIVE God's abundant blessings too And I am sure you feel as GRATEFUL To God and Jesus as I do=He WANTS to hear from you- VOICE THEM! “I will give thanks To the Lord Because of his righteousness I will SING the praise O the name Of the Lord MOST HIGH” Psalm 7:17 “GIVE thanks to the Lord For he is GOOD His LOVE endures forever” Psalm 107:1 GIVING THANKS DAILY I KNOW in my own case There is NO LIMIT-as to what I have to GIVE thanks for The MIRACLES of my life MY immediate family-my extended family- My friends-and MY CHURCHES I THANK the LORD for ALL of you- You have been so GOOD & KIND to me Thanking GOD-and-ALL of you- EVERYDAY= In Jesus' name Robert P. Wallman 10-8-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Fr. James McKARNS

No comments:

Post a Comment