Saturday, October 8, 2016

GOD'S LOVE FOR US LASTS FOREVER AND EVER

GOD'S LOVE FOR US LASTS FOREVER AND EVER God's LOVE for us LASTS forever and ever So does his PROMISES So does HIS WORD And they are all UNCHANGING There is an old song Called-”THEN YOU CAN TELL ME GOODBYE” About a man asking a woman To love him for “A MILLION YEARS- Then if it don't work out Then you CAN tell me GOODBYE” That's the thing about GOD'S LOVE-even a million years IS too short a time For his love His love for you His love for me Is UNCHANGEABLE It lasts FOREVER and EVER IT IS ETERNAL! “The Lord REMEMBERS His COVENANT for ever” Psalm 105:8 When I was 22-on my deathbed-I promised- “To LIVE for my family-my friends- And all people everywhere” That is going on forty years ago And I will NEVER go back on my word- (IF it is up to me) And GOD will never go back On his This is my SPOKEN covenant With God=and I will TRY and LOVE As MANY people as I can No matter what faith No matter what religion Or even-IF- They are nor religion at all For they ARE the ones Who really need to HEAR GOD'S WORD the most “Because God wanted to make The UNCHANGING nature of his purpose Very CLEAR to the heirs of what Was PROMISED-he CONFIRMED it With an OATH God did this so that- By two unchangeable things In which It is IMPOSSIBLE for God to lie We who have fled To take HOLD of the HOPE Set before us May be GREATLY encouraged” Hebrews 6:17-18 Our God-OUR Jesus- Whether it be a day- A year-or a million years Will never tell us goodbye For his LOVE STANDS the test of time His love stands forever-FOR US- And it never ends “The Lord REIGNS FOREVER He has established His throne for judgment” Psalm 9:7 “WHEN the storm Has swept by The wicked are gone But the RIGHTEOUS Stand firm forever” Proverbs 10:25 The LORD will NEVER tell us goodbye (NOT in a million-or even a billion years) HIS LOVE-his promises-his words Lasts-LASTS FOREVER AND EVER Robert P. Wallman 10-7-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty

No comments:

Post a Comment