Saturday, May 21, 2022

EMBRACING GOD'S PLAN=FOR YOUR LIFE

 










EMBRACING GOD'S PLAN

FOR YOUR LIFE


I know

That you have a PLAN

For your life


But God has a PLAN

For your life too


EMBRACE GOD'S PLAN


“When Joseph awoke-

He did

As the angel of the Lord had commanded


And took his wife

Into his home”                                                                                           Matthew 1:24


EMBRACE God's plan

For your life

It is the ONLY plan that works


It is often said:

“LIFE is what happens

While you are making your plans”


When I was young

My plan was

To get established

In my career


Settle down-

Get married and raise a family


But God HAD OTHER PLANS


On my 22nd birthday

I had a life/death operation

And made a commitment to God

For a lifetime


And in June of that year

The illness became chronic


My life was FOREVER CHANGED

According to God's plans-and-

According to my promise to LIVE FOR-

and to TESTIFY for him

For the rest of my life


“But the plans

Of the Lord

STAND FIRM FOREVER


The purposes of his heart

Through ALL generations”                                                                    Psalm 33:11


“For I know

The PLANS that I have for you

Declares the Lord


Plans to prosper you

And not to harm you


Plans to give you HOPE

And a FUTURE”                                                                                        Jeremiah 29:11


Saint Joseph=whose life

WE celebrate today

Had a plan

For his life too


He planned to be a carpenter

To marry Mary-

And to raise a family


But God had other plans

For his life

As he may have

For your life


And Joseph EMBRACED God's plan

For his life

No matter how different

It may have been


You too-as I must too

EMBRACE GOD'S PLAN

For your life


No matter

WHERE it may take us


We must follow God

We MUST FOLLOW Jesus


“SURELY your goodness and love

Will follow me

ALL the days of my life


And I will dwell

In the HOUSE of the Lord  forever”                                                              Psalm 23:6


“My sheep

LISTEN to my voice


I know them

And they FOLLOW me


I give them ETERNAL LIFE

And they

Shall never perish


No one will

Snatch them out of my hand”                                                                 John 10:27-28


Joseph willingly

EMBRACED GOD'S PLAN


By doing so-he ended up

PARTNERSHIPING with God

To bring SALVATION to the world


EMBRACE GOD'S PLAN for your life

Who knows where

God will take you?


Dear Lord-LET IT BE!


Robert P. Wallman

3-18-16 and 5-21-2022


Ps    INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Melannie Svoboda, S.N.D.



No comments:

Post a Comment