Saturday, May 28, 2022

SOMETIMES=GOD IS=ALL WE NEED!

 

SOMETIMES=GOD IS=ALL WE NEED!

 

WHEN I was 22=

I almost lost everything

INCLUDING my very own physical life

 

I LOST my health=my job

My schooling=and MANY

Who were important to me

 

But I have REBUILT

With God NUMBER ONE=

Family 1A=and my dear friends 1B

 

I was a lot like Job=

But God have GIVEN ME

Everything back=then some

Thanking God=FOR BEING GOD

Thanking family and friends

For being=WHO YOU ARE

Sometimes=God is

ALL WE NEED!

 

“Do not=Be like them

For your Father knows

WHAT YOU NEED

Before you ask him”                                                                                                                  Matthew 6:8

 

I tried and tried

To BEBUILD my life

THE WORLD’S WAY

Money=career=schooling

A woman and a family

 

But it is ONLY WHEN

I TURNED my life=TOTALLY

Over to God=and Jesus

And tried to do things=THEIR WAY

That my life=BEGAN TO WORK

 

LOVE God=love others

Forgiving 70X7-live the BEATITUDES

Live love INCLUSIVELY

And the TRUTH is=the truth

 

And that truth is=

NEVER GIVE UP ON GOD

For he will NEVER give up on you

 

Sometimes=God is

ALL WE NEED!

 

“Be joyful in hope=

Patient in affliction-

Faithful in prayer

 

Share with the Lord’s people

WHO ARE IN NEED=

Practice hospitality”                                                                                                            Romans 12:12-13

 

“The Lord will

Guide you always=he will

SATISFY YOUR NEEDS!........”                                                                                                  Isaiah 58:11

 

“And my God

Will meet=ALL YOUR NEEDS=

According to the riches

Of his glory=In Christ Jesus”                                                                                                    Philippians 4:19

 

In some SMALL WAY

I like to think of myself

Like Saint Paul too

 

I live with MANY AFFLICTIONS

Like a lot of you=

But I will TESTIFY=For God the Holy Father

And Christ Jesus

ALL the days of my life

 

NEVER give up on God=

He will NEVER give up on you

Like Job=like Saint Paul=like me

God will BEBUILD YOUR LIFE

On him

 

“Now I commit you=to God

And to the word=of his grace

 

Which can BUILD YOU UP

And give you=an inheritance

Among all those=who are sanctified”                                                                                         Acts 20:32

 

Sometimes=GOD IS=

ALL THAT YOU NEED!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our EVER GIVING Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

5-28-2022

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment