Sunday, May 29, 2022

HOW TO HANDLE WORRY

 

“How to Handle Worry”

 

Worry is

One of the most useless emotions

That exist

 

It is said

That worry and anxiety

Has caused more damage to human beings

Than all the hurricanes and wars combined

 

Our Lord

Never promised us a rose garden

But he did promise us

If we believe in God

That we have power

 

Today is all we have

We cannot do anything about yesterday

And tomorrow is not even here

 

Saint Paul tells us

“I can do all things

In him who strengthens me”

 

Always remember

God loves you

And his love for you

Is constant and unwavering

 

And remember

God is living in you

And if this is true

What in life can overcome you

“No longer I but Christ living in me”

 

We have to live

Moment by moment

Uniting and sharing our lives with God

We are traveling this road together

 

This earth

Is not our ultimate home

We are on a journey

To heaven

 

And finally

When our worry is overwhelming

We pray

Lord I believe

Please help my unbelief

 

FAITH

 

Robert P. Wallman

5/18/10

No comments:

Post a Comment