Friday, May 6, 2022

MY MIRACLE OF LIFE CONTINUES=(And so does yours)

 

MY MIRACLE OF LIFE CONTINUES

(And so does yours)

 

The MIRACLE of life

Was first BESTOWED=on me

On January 19th, 1955

At 5:27 or 5:28 am

 

WHEN did you first

RECEIVE YOUR MIRACLE

Of life?

And life is a BLESSING

 

“NOW CHOOSE LIFE

So that you=and your children

May live

 

And that you-

My love the Lord

Your God

 

Listen to his voice

And hold fast=to him”                                                                                                    Deuteronomy 30:19

 

My SECOND miracle of life

Occurred on my 22nd birthday=

That began=in my hospitalization

At age 22=on my deathbed

 

Life has been a STRUGGLE

For me=

Because of continuing health problems

 

But I truly appreciate

This GIFT OF LIFE

I truly appreciate

THIS MIRACLE OF LIFE

I HOPE that you

APPRECIATE your miracle of life

 

MY MIRACLE OF LIFE CONTINUES

(And so does yours)

 

Life is an OPPORTUNITY

To make a difference

In this world=

An opportunity to make

A difference

In the life=of another

HUMAN BEING

 

“You are the God

WHO PERFORMS MIRACLES

 

You display your power

Among the people”                                                                                                           Psalm 77:14

 

“What’s this wisdom

That has

Been given to him?

What are

THESE REMARKABLE MIRACLES

He is performing?”                                                                                                              Mark 6:2

 

At 22=I made a

DEATH BED PROMISET=

To our Holy Father=

The AUTHOR of all life

Our INFINITELY living and loving

Holy Father God

 

“I don’t thing God

Wants me to die=

But if he does-he must have a REASON

 

But IF he gives me life

I will continue to LIVE

For my family=my friends

And for ALL PEOPLE everywhere

 

I think of this promise

EVERY DAY of my life=

And I TRY to carry

GOD’S MIRACLE of life=in me

To as many people=as I can

 

MY MIRACLE OF LIFE

CONTINUES IN ME=

(And so does yours)

 

“And God has placed

In the church=

First of all=apostles

Second-prophets=third-teachers

THEN MIRACLES=then gifts of healing……..”                                                                    1 Corinthians 12:28

 

I appreciate=this GIFT OF LIFE

MY MIRACLE OF LIFE CONTINUES

(And so does yours)

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER loving and living=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

5-06-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment