Friday, May 13, 2022

THE KIND VOICE=OF JESUS!

 

THE KIND VOICE=OF JESUS!

 

It seems=we LIVE

In a constantly

Mixed-up world=getting

MORE mixed-up=by the day

 

We live in a

ME FIRST GENERATION

With the world

At our finger tips

 

But AMIDST it all=

We have ONE TRUE FRIEND-

The Lord Jesus Christ

He is=

OUR ONE TRUE FRIEND

 

At our side=always is

“THE KIND VOICE=OF JESUS”

 

“I have called you=FRIENDS……..”                                                                                                  John 15:15

 

Do you ever feel

TRAPPED in this world?

I know I do=

When there is nothing to

Turn to=but our one TRUE FRIEND

 

He gives me

The ANCHOR that I need

To reach out=and touch

ALL of my other

FAMILY AND FRIENDS=whom I dearly love

 

“A FRIEND-

Loves at all times=

 

And a brother is born

For a time of adversity”                                                                                            Proverbs 17:17

 

“Do not forsake

Your FRIEND=or a FRIEND

Of your family”                                                                                                            Proverbs 27:10

 

“You adulterous people=don’t you know

That FRIENDSHIP with the world

Means enmity=against God?”                                                                                  James 4:4

 

There are TIMES

When the hustle=and bustle

Of this world

Wears me down=

 

WHEN I don’t feel

I can go on=anymore

How about you?

Do you ever FEEL that way?

 

At those times=

I turn to=MY ONE TRUE

And constant friend

I turn to

THE KIND VOICE=OF MY JESUS!

 

“For today-

If you hear his VOICE

Harden not your hearts”                                                                           Psalm 95:7 and Hebrews 3:7

 

“If anyone=HEARS MY VOICE

And opens the door

 

I will come in=

And eat with that person

And they with me”                                                                                                            Revelation 3:20

 

What a RELIEF it is

To turn away

From the world

And find my=TRUE FRIEND JESUS

 

Who knows me=and LOVES ME

And invites me in

THE KIND VOICE=OF JESUS!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER FRIEND=in the Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

5-13-2022

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Amy Welborn

No comments:

Post a Comment