Sunday, May 15, 2022

REACHING OUT=FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT

 

REACHING OUT=FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT

 

I don’t know about you

But I AM

Completely mesmerized

By the Holy Spirit=OF GOD

 

The being Christ

LEFT BEHIND=for us

To give us=and put the RIGHT WORDS

In our mouth

And ON OUR HEART

 

The presence of the Holy Spirit

Is very personal to me

And to EACH ONE of us

 

REACHING OUT=

FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT

 

“The Advocate=the HOLY SPIRIT

Whom the Father

Will send in my name-------

 

He will teach you everything

And remind you

Of all that I told you”                                                                                                            John 14:26

 

We are living

Working human beings

We are ALIGNED with Christ

And working=with the Holy Spirit=

THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD

REACHING OUT=FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT

 

I TRY to write a poem every day

And I hope and PRAY

MY WORDS=are coming from

The Holy Spirit of God

The Holy Spirit OF CHRIST!

 

“And I will=Ask the Father

And he will give you

 

ANOTHER ADVOCATE=to help you

And be with your forever--------

The Spirit of truth”                                                                                                           John 14:16

 

“My dear children

I write this-to you

So that you will not sin

 

But if anybody does sin

We have AN ADVOCATE=with the Father-------

Jesus Christ--------the Righteous One”                                                                         1 John 2:1

 

Every day

I ask the SPIRIT

To fill me=with the RIGHT WORDS

To touch someone’s life

And to=BUILD THEM UP

 

REACHING OUT=for the Advocate

The Holy Spirit=of our God

 

“God is spirit=and his worshipers

Must worship

IN THE SPIRIT=and in truth”                                                                                               John 4:24

 

Pretty soon=

Jesus is going back=to the FATHER

 

Let us PRAY=that we

REACH OUT=TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

OF GOD!=to TOUCH others for God

 

And leave the outcome

In God’s hands

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of the Holy Father God=and his FOREVER living-loving SPIRIT!

 

Robert P. Wallman

5-15-2022

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article =IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE= by Kristin Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment