Tuesday, May 2, 2023

PRAYER FOR SICKNESS=PART II

 

May 2nd

 

“My Prayer for Sickness”   (Part  II)   

 

 

God, won’t you help me

Please carry me the seed
I’m a friend of yours and I am in need

It’s so awful to be sick but I shan’t plead

Because even when I am feeling lousy

I have so much to be thankful for.

 

Lord you give me brains

When there are so many who are retarded

Lord you give me a beautiful family

When there are so many orphans

You give me food three times a day

When there are those  without any

You give me common sense

When so many have so little.

 

Lord, what more can I ask for

You, gave me two arms, two legs, looks, athletic ability, mental stability

So what more can I say.

 

I’m a little sick and I immediately ask for help

But help all those people with lesser talents than I

And if you have anything left

Then please think of me.

 

 

7/12/77       Robert  P.  Wallman

 

No comments:

Post a Comment