Friday, September 20, 2024

NOT CARRYING IT ALONE=OUR CROSSES!




 

 

 

 

 

NOT CARRYING IT ALONE!

( OUR CROSSES)

 

JESUS CARRIED his cross=up Calvary hill=and

ALL ALONE=but we ALL=have crosses too=all KINDS

OF CROSSES

 

Health crosses=Financial crosses=and RELATIONSHIP

Crosses=but we are NOT ALL ALONE!=for our Jesus WALKS

With us=”WHO do you say=that I am?”                                                                                    Mark 8:29

 

We are to=PICK UP our crosses=in this life=and to follow him=

JUST like he told us to do=”Then he called the crowd to him=along

With his disciples=and said=”Whoever wants to be my disciple=must

Deny themselves=and take UP THEIR CROSS=and follow me”                                        Mark 8:34

 

Jesus is telling us=TWO THINGS=with this statement=First of all=

He is foreshadowing his own death=ON THE CROSS=and he is telling us=

To be his followers=COMES AT A COST=and secondly he is telling us

“NOT TO WORRY=that you will NOT be all alone=I will be WITH YOU”=He

Tells us=”I will walk with you”=NOT  CARRYING IT ALL ALONE=I am with you

 

“I keep my eyes=ALWAYS on the Lord=With him at my right hand=I

Will not be shaken”                                                                                                                          Psalm 16:8

 

“Rejoice in the Lord=ALWAYS=I will say it again=Rejoice!”                                                         Philippians 4:4

 

“But in your hearts=Revere Christ as Lord=ALWAYS be prepared to

Give an answer=to EVERYONE=who asks you to give the reason for YOUR HOPE”             1 Peter 3:15

 

The reason=FOR MY HOPE=is that I am=NOT WALKING ALONE!=Not

Carrying this large heavy cross=all by myself=CARRYING my crosses with

The HELP of the Lord Jesus=and his Father=the Holy Father God=BOTH walk

With me=He walks with us=HELPING us=Carry these crosses=He is with us

ALWAYS!

 

“The Lord is a refuge=for the oppressed=a stronghold in TIMES of trouble”                           Psalm 9:9

 

“MY TIMES=are in your hands=Deliver me from the hands of my enemies=

From those who pursue me”                                                                                                                 Psalm 31:15

 

“But what about you?=he asked=’who do say=that is am?’=

Peter answered=’You are THE MESSIAH’=and Jesus warned them

NOT to tell anyone=about him”                                                                                                      Mark 8:29-30

 

No wonder=we are to FORGIVE 70X7=No wonder we=are to

LOVE INFINITELY=No wonder=we are=NOT CARRYING OUR CROSSES

ALONE!=for we are walking with the KING=NOT CARRYING OUR CROSSES

ALL ALONE!=but with the one who has ALREADY DONE IT

 

Walking with Jesus Christ=and HIS ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD=the HOLY

Father of us all=In the name of the LORD JESUS CHIST=and his FOREVER

LIVING and loving Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-12-2024

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Dcn. Greg Kendra

  

No comments:

Post a Comment