Thursday, August 29, 2019

FOOLPROOF PLANS!














FOOLPROOF PLANS!


Do you have PLANS
For your life?
Do you have plans
For today or tomorrow?
Or NEXT WEEK?


“The mountains melt
Like wax BEFORE THE LORD........” Psalm 97:5


With Hurricane DORIAN
Bearing down on us
The state of Florida=
It is
A laughable THOUGHT


ANOTHER REMINDER
That only the PLANS
Of the Lord=are foolproof


And I continue to
LOOK to the Lord
For his wisdom


“The fear of the Lord
Is the beginning
Of WISDOM


All who follow
His precepts
Have good understanding


To him
Belong eternal praise” Psalm 111:10


“For the Lord
GIVES WISDOM


From his mouth
Comes knowledge
And understanding” Proverbs 2:6


“IF any of you
LACKS WISDOM
You should ask God


Who gives generously
To all
Without finding fault


And it will
Be given to you” James 1:5


I have lived
A life
TOTALLY DEPENDENT On God


I have lived a life
Totally dependent
ON the Lord
And HIS WISDOM


After all=his plans
Are foolproof
Are the one thing
In life
That is a SURE THING


So what are your plans
For tomorrow
WHAT are my plans?


I hope and PRAY
That it all happens
As WE have planned


But I am FOLLOWING
God's plans=God's wisdom
For the plans of God=
For the plans I have
FOR MY LIFE


“'For I know
The PLANS I have
For you'
Declares the Lord


'PLANS to prosper you
And not to
Harm you


PLANS to give you hope
And a FUTURE'” Jeremiah 29:11


As for me=
I am FOLLOWING
The PLANS of the Lord


Only his plans
Are FOOLPROOF


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our ALWAYS FAITHFUL FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
8-29-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Gail Goleas




MY PRAYERS are with ALL in the path of HURRICANE Dorian


LOVE YOU ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment