Saturday, August 10, 2019

WHERE FAITH IS BORN!














WHERE FAITH IS BORN!


What is FAITH? Why does
It involve such
INCREDIBLE RISK?


“Brothers and sisters=FAITH
Is the realization
Of what is HOPED FOR


And evidence of things
NOT SEEN” Hebrews 11:1


I think it is GREAT
When our lives are
Going our WAY


When we are having SUCCESS
With all the things
We are doing


When this is happening=we think
Our faith
IS PAYING OFF


God is GOOD
God is great
We are being REWARDED
For our good behavior


But I DON'T THINK
That that is
What faith is


I think FAITH is
More about
What keeps us going
In the DARK DAYS


It is HOW we
KEEP on going
When our HEARTS ARE BROKEN
That is what
TRUE FAITH IS


And I hope you have Jesus
I hope you have God
In this tough tough world
You are going to NEED HIM


“As they set out
Jehoshaphat stood and said=


'Listen to me Judah
And people of Jerusalem!


Have FAITH
In the Lord your God
And you
Will be upheld


Have FAITH
In his prophets
And you will be successful'” 2 Chronicles 20:20


“I long to see you
So that I may
Impart to you
Some spiritual gift
To make you strong--------


That is
That you and I
May be mutually encouraged


BY EACH OTHER'S FAITH” Romans 1:11-12


God brings good things
Out of our lives
When the circumstances
Are overwhelmingly
AGAINST US


He does NOT give up
On us=if we do not
Give up on ourselves


I think our FAITH IS BORN
When we have the ability
Not only to ACCEPT-
But to persevere-and EMBRACE
The adversity in our lives


I have embraced the OVERWHELMING
Circumstances against me in my life=
I HOPE=
That you have too


“For in the gospel
The righteousness of God
Is revealed


A righteousness that is
BY FAITH=from first to last
Just as it is written
'The RIGHTEOUS will LIVE BY FAITH'” Romans 1:17


So step out IN FAITH
When the world is AGAINST YOU


That is WHERE
YOUR FAITH IS BORN


You just might be SURPRISED
With WHAT GOD can do
With your gift


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of OUR EVER FAITHFUL FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
8-9-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Fr. James Stephen Behrens, O.C.S.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment