Monday, August 5, 2019

TIMES DO CHANGE=SO CAN YOU




TIMES DO CHANGE=SO CAN YOU
The world is nothing
Like it was
WHEN I was young=
Growing up as a
YOUNG BOY=in Pittsburgh, Pa.
And I think I have
CHANGED a lot too-
Hopefully for the BETTER
I know I am a
MUCH better person
"Moreover=we possess
The prophetic message
That is altogether reliable
You will do well
To be attentive to it-
As a lamp
SHINING in a dark place
Until day dawns
And the morning star
RISES in your hearts"                                                                                                                2 Peter 1:19
So much has happened
PEOPLE have come and gone
MY PARENTS=and many others
That I LOVED
Are no longer here
And I have been
LIVING with
A chronic illness for
OVER 40 years now
TIMES CHANGE=people change
And you can
Change for the BETTER
You can find LOVE
In your heart
For every human being
For every LIVING CREATURE
"If you really
CHANGE your ways
And your actions
And deal with
Each other justly........"                                                                                                                      Jeremiah 7:5
"'Truly I tell you
Unless you CHANGE
And become
Like little children
You will never
Enter into
The kingdom of heaven'"                                                                                                                Matthew 18:3
"Every good and perfect gift
Is from above
Coming down from the Father
Of the heavenly lights
Who does not CHANGE
Like shifting shadows"                                                                                                              James 1:17
I would like to
Think that
I have CHANGED
That I am
A far better person
Than I
EVER WAS BEFORE
But the ONE CONSTANT
In my life
IS LOVE
The love I have
For GOD
The love I have
For FAMILY
The love I have
For ALL living things
TIME teaches us
Many lessons=that everything
Is NOT in our own power
In our own hands
It BELONGS to God
It belongs to CHRIST=
The power to RENEW US
"So Christ was
Sacrificed once
To take way
The sins of many
And he will appear
A SECOND TIME-
Not to bear sin
But to bring salvation
To those
Who are waiting
FOR HIM"                                                                                                                                          Hebrews 9:28
TIMES DO CHANGE=
So can you=and I HOPE
You have CHANGED=
For the better
In Jesus' name=and in the name=of the Father=THE FATHER OF TIME
Robert P. Wallman
8-5-19

Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Elizabeth Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment