Friday, August 30, 2019

SAFE IN THE ARMS OF GOD=OF LOVE














SAFE IN THE ARMS OF GOD=OF LOVE


We have a MAJOR hurricane=
DORIAN=just a COUPLE of days
Away from us


And If I told you I
WASN'T WORRIED=
I would be LYING


But I envision you=
I ENVISION ME=a week
Down the road


AFTER the hurricane has passed
And ALL of us
Being SAFE in the
ARMS OF GOD=
Safe=in the
ARMS OF LOVE


“For in the day
Of trouble
He will keep me SAFE
In his dwelling


He will hide me
In the shelter
Of his sacred tent
And set me
HIGH upon a rock” Psalm 27:5


I am NOT GOOD
In dealing with UNCERTAINTY
Maybe no one is


But I am
TRUSTING God=I am
Loving God


I am trusting
That I will be SAFE
IN HIS ARMS


Safe in the ARMS
OF LOVE=I hope you
Are trusting IN HIM too=
Looking forward to BEING
SAFE in the arms
Of love


“Trust in the Lord
And do good
Dwell in the land
And enjoy SAFE pasture” Psalm 37:3


“Fear of a man
Will prove
To be a snare


But whoever
Trusts in the Lord
IS KEPT SAFE” Proverbs 29:25


“We know that
Anyone born of God
Does NOT
Continue to sin


The ONE
Who was born of God
KEEPS THEM SAFE


And the evil one
Cannot harm them” 1 John 5:18


Please KNOW
I am praying
For all of us


NO MATTER
What you are dealing with
Hurricane or NOT


It is a LIFE=and we all
Have to DEAL WITH some things
In this life


We all have to deal
With UNCERTAINTY=but we can be
CERTAIN=that God is
LOOKING out for us


We can be certain
That when we
Are with GOD


That we are
SAFE in his ARMS
Safe in his LOVE


“They knew
With CERTAINTY
That I came from you


And they believed
That you sent me” John 17:8


We are SAFE in
THE ARMS of God
And in LOVE


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our EVER PROTECTING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
8-30-19




Ps PRAYING for us all=and WHATEVER we are dealing with
Hurricane or NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment