Monday, August 7, 2017

BE CONTENT=EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED



















BEING CONTENT=EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED


In today's reading-
We READ about
Aaron and Miriam
Being JEALOUS


That the LORD-
SPEAKS so PLAINLY
Through Moses=and not them


“........Face to face I speak to him
PLAINLY and not in riddles” Numbers 12:8


How about you-have you
Ever been JEALOUS or envious
Of the talent-or-BLESSINGS
That another has received


It is EASY to do


But if we DEDICATE ourselves to God
And concentrate on our own PURPOSE
We can be CONTENT
With our own talents and blessings


“The fear of the Lord
LEADS to life


Then one rests CONTENT-
Untouched by trouble” Proverbs 19:23


“I know
WHAT it is to be
In NEED


And I know
What it is to have plenty


I have LEARNED the secret
Of BEING CONTENT
In any and EVERY situation


Whether well fed or hungry
WHETHER living in plenty
Or in want


I can DO ALL things
Through him
Who GIVES me strength” Philippians 4:12-13


BE CONTENT within yourself
God gives you what you need
EXACTLY when you NEED IT


I have NEVER been married-
Nor have I had my own children


YET I am not bitter=
I am HAPPY for those who
HAVE beautiful spouses-FAMILIES-
And their own children


NO NEED for me to feel jealous
God has BLESSED me in
COUNTLESS other ways=with beautiful parents-
Siblings-and nieces


I am happy=
I AM CONTENT


God ALWAYS gives us what
We need
WHEN we need it


God chastises Aaron and Miriam
For their jealousy


But our TASK in life is
To LEARN to LOVE
What we have=
To be CONTENT in all things


Be CONTENT=be happy=GOD will
GIVE you what you need
When you NEED IT


“And when you PRAY
Do NOT keep on babbling
Like pagans


For they think
They will be HEARD-
Because of their many words


Do not be like them
For your Father
KNOWS what you need


BEFORE you ask him” Matthew 6:7-8


God really is SPEAKING to us
PLAINLY=and face-to-face


He is right there
With us=HELPING us=


Giving us EXACTLY what we need
For the circumstances that we face


We HONOR you Dear Lord and
YOUR LOVING FATHER=be being CONTENT
With our lives


Robert P. Wallman
8-7-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jennifer Christ








No comments:

Post a Comment