Friday, August 25, 2017

WHO IS OUR FAMILY?



















WHO IS OUR FAMILY?


LOYALTY is a great trait
It is WONDERFUL for families-and
For spouses=for friends and
ALMOST every relationship
That there is


TODAY we read about Ruth
-And what a wonderful RESPONSE
From a daughter-in-law=Ruth


Ruth's=mother-in-law Naomi=says
To Ruth


“'Look'-said Naomi-'your sister-in-law
Is going back to her people
And her God


Go BACK with her'” Ruth 1:15


“'But,'-Ruth replied-
'DON'T urge me to
Leave you
Or turn back from you


Where you go
I will go


And where you STAY
I will stay
Your people


WILL BE my people
And your God
MY GOD'” Ruth 1:16


So our IN-LAWS
ARE our family too
And deserve OUR LOYALTY


BUILD HARMONIOUS TIES


And Jesus tells us
EVERYONE that BELIEVES
In the WORD OF GOD


Are our FAMILY
Just like our mother and brother


“He replied to him-
'Who is my mother
And who
Are my brothers?'


Pointing to my disciples
He said-


'HERE are my mother
And my brothers


For WHOEVER does the will
Of my Father in heaven
IS my brother
And sister and mother'” Matthew 12:48-50


YES-Jesus died for ALL-
And we ALL should LIVE
For GOD & FAMILY


We are ALL
A part of the HUMAN FAMILY


“God sets the lonely
In FAMILIES
He leads out


The prisoners with singing
But the rebellious
LIVE in a sun-scorched land” Psalm 68:6


“SHE gets up
While it is
Still night


She provides food
For her FAMILY
And portions
For her female servants” Proverbs 31:15


We are ALL a part
Of GOD'S KINGDOM
We all BELONG
To the Father-and-
HIS SON-Jesus


We are all=FOREVER FAMILY


What a world this would be-
IF we all CLAIMED each other
As BLOOD=sons and daughters
Of God


In the name of Jesus Christ=OUR BROTHER=
And the LORD our God


OUR FOREVER FAMILY


Robert P. Wallman
8-25-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Gail Goleas








No comments:

Post a Comment