Monday, August 28, 2017

USE WORDS=IF NECESSARY



















USE WORDS=IF NECESSARY


I WRITE every day=to
SPREAD the gospel=to spread
GOD'S LOVE=to spread
Jesus' LOVE to TODAY'S WORLD


But the TRUTH is=I don't
Really have to=IF I am
Living right=if you
Are LIVING RIGHT-
Our LIVES should SPEAK
For themselves


They-OUR LIVES-should be
The WORD of God in ACTION


“........We drew courage
Through our God
To speak to you


The GOSPEL of God
With much struggle” 1 Thessalonians 2:2


Saint Paul WRITES
In his difficulty
In BRINGING the gospel
In DIFFICULT TIMES
To the church of Philippi


Saint Paul went through hell
He was ACCUSED
Of disturbing the peace
He was arrested-
Beaten-and imprisoned


THANK God-we don't have
To go through that
To SHARE the gospel
With others


LIVE LIVE that SPEAK=
USE WORDS=IF NECESSARY


Speak the GOSPEL
In whatever way that you can


“He said to them-
'GO into the whole world
And PREACH the gospel
To all CREATION'” Mark 16:15


LIVE by EXAMPLE
Let your LIGHT SHINE
USE WORDS-if necessary


“He gave me
The priestly duty
Of PROCLAIMING
The gospel of GOD


So that the GENTILES
Might become an offering
Acceptable to God


Sanctified by the HOLY SPIRIT” Romans 15:16


There are billions of people-
LIVING-who have NOT HEARD
Of the Gospel of Jesus Christ


“For when I
Preach the gospel
I CANNOT boast


Since I am COMPELLED
To preach-
WOE to me


If I do
Not preach the gospel” 1 Corinthians 19:16


We may NOT ALL
Have to go through
What Paul did


But we are all CHALLENGED
To LIVE the gospel
To live our lives
In the GOSPEL OF LOVE


Saint Francis of Assisi said-
“Preach the gospel ALWAYS-
If necessary-USE WORDS”


I INTEND to do just that


MAY my life/OUR LIVES=our WORDS
PREACH THE GOSPEL=all the days
Of our HOLY LIVES


In the NAME of JESUS OUR LORD


Robert P. Wallman
8-28-17




Ps INSPIRDED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.






No comments:

Post a Comment