Saturday, August 26, 2017

TOTALLY FILLED WITH GRATITUDE



















TOTALLY FILLED WITH GRATITUDE


The most PROFOUND CHANGES
BEGIN in your life=WHEN
You begin to THANK GOD
Every day


And when you KNOW=that
WHATEVER you accomplished=in life
WASN'T done by you=yourself


PAY HOMAGE to God and others
For the ROLES that they
Have PLAYED in your life


“I will GIVE THANKS to you
O Lord-
With all my heart” Psalm 138:1


I think I was ALWAYS
A person
FILLED with GRATITUDE


But I first became
TOTALLY CONSCIOUS of it=after God
SAVED my life=and SUSTAINED me
In life=4 times on my deathbed
In the 1970's


And I feel TOTAL GRATITUDE=for the role
My parents=and sisters have played
In my life


And my EXTENDED FAMILY
And friends=as well as my churches


SO MANY PEOPLE=have helped me
In SO many ways


TOTALLY FILLED with GRATITUDE=
Just to wake up every day


NOT to mention food on the table=
And a roof OVER my head


“LET the MESSAGE of Christ
Dwell among you richly
As you TEACH


And admonish one another
With ALL WISDOM
Through psalms=hymns=
And songs of the SPIRIT


Singing to God
With GRATITUDE in our hearts” Colossians 3:16


Yes=saying thank you=
To God=in ALL circumstances


Saying THANK YOU to God=
And others=for every little thing=
EVERY little experience
Of my life=even LIFE ITSELF


I was GIVEN UP for dead
When I was 22=
Due to a temperature of 108 degrees
Because of gangrene and peritonitis


And a BLOOD count of 3
Due to an internal bleeder


I will be 63 YEARS YOUNG
Next January


FILLED WITH GRATITUDE and THANKFULNESS
To God=my FAMILY & my friends


“OUR DAYS may come
To 70 years
Or 80 IF our strength ENDURES
….....” Psalm 90:10


Thanking God for it ALL
Thanking God
FOR EVERY EXPERIENCE


Thanking God
For the PLANS=he has for MY LIFE


“'For I KNOW the PLANS
I have for you,' declares the Lord


'Plans to PROSPER you
And NOT to harm you


Plans to give you HOPE
And a future'” Jeremiah 29:11


NEVER forget to say
Thank you for God-
EVEN for the setbacks
And disappointments


They GROW CHARACTER


I am THANKFUL to God
And others fro my EXPERIENCES
Of life and love


And I am TOTALLY FILLED
WITH GRATITUDE
For life ITSELF


In the name of Jesus HIMSELF=
And HIS MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
8-26-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVINGFAITH MAGAZINE by Kristin Armstrong




No comments:

Post a Comment