Tuesday, August 22, 2017

LIFE IS A MYSTERY!



















LIFE IS A MYSTERY!


Life is a MYSTERY=you
NEVER KNOW what is coming
Or WHEN


In that sense=they are
A lot like dreams=DREAMS
Can be COMFORTING-frightening-
Puzzling-or/and REVEALING


A LOT like life


I usually REMEMBER my dreams-
And they are OFTEN mixed UP=in
Time=place- people-etc.,


Life is PERPLEXING-a lot
Like dreams=and they are a
REMINDER as to how LITTLE
I really UNDERSTAND about life
And even myself


“Jesus looked at them and said,
'For men this is IMPOSSIBLE-
But for God
ALL THINGS are possible'” Matthew 19:26


YES-life is a MYSTERY-
You never know what is coming-
Or WHEN


PERPLEXING- a lot like dreams
Get ready=
HERE COMES LIFE!


The ETERNAL mystery
And POSSIBILITY of life
With GOD=ALL things are possible


“IN the last days
God says


'I will pour out my SPIRIT
On all people
Your sons and daughters
Will prophesy


Your young men
Will see visions
Your old men
WILL DREAM DREAMS'” Acts 2:17


YES-this old 62-year-old man
DREAMS dreams


He dreams wild crazy dreams=
That I wish
SOMEONE could EXPLAIN to me


But the ONE DREAM
That I still have=is
That ALL PEOPLE could
Come TOGETHER=UNDER ONE GOD


One life=one religion=
ONE SPIRITUALITY


Christ GAVE his life and love
For ALL people under God-
WHY can't all people COME
Together under the GOD OF LOVE?


The layers=the heights=and depths
Of LOVE


This dream looks IMPOSSIBLE
But all things ARE POSSIBLE
With God


LIFE is a MYSTERY=but
ALL things are POSSIBLE
Under God


“'If you can?' said Jesus,
EVERYTHING is possible
For one who BELIEVES'” Mark 9:23


I BELIEVE LORD!
I believe in one country
I BELIEVE in one world
Under the GOD OF LOVE


God CREATES us and SUSTAINS us
THROUGH the mystery of of life
And love


But with LIFE=with love=
With Christ=we have the ETERNAL POSSIBILITY
Of love


Dear Lord=SUSTAIN US=
Through the MYSTERY OF LIFE today!


In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman
8-22-17





Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn

No comments:

Post a Comment