Tuesday, August 29, 2017

GOD IS AT WORK IN US



















GOD IS AT WORK IN US


Do you know-that the-
GRACE of God-the work
Of God-is AT WORK in you
And me?


That is WHY it is
SO IMPORTANT that we
SPEND a few moments=ALONE
With God every day


To let the SPIRIT-and his
GRACE & WORD
Work in us


“........In receiving the WORD of God
….....you received
….....as it truly is
The WORD of God
Which is now
At work in you
WHO BELIEVE” 1 Thessalonians 2:13


I have PRAYED
With many others
During the course
Of my life


And it indeed IS a PRIVILEGE
To be on the leading
Or on the following end


It is indeed-DURING these times
That I truly feel the WORD
That I truly FEEL GOD'S GRACE
At work in me


GOD is at WORK IN US


“By the seventh day-
God had FINISHED the work
He had been doing


So on the 7th day
HE RESTED
From ALL of his work” Genesis 2:2


“The heavens
DECLARE the glory
Of God


The skies PROCLAIM
The WORK of his hands” Psalm 19:1


“........
I ALWAYS pray with JOY
Because of your partnership
In the GOSPEL


From the first day
Until now


BEING CONFIDENT of this
That he who BEGAN
A GOOD WORK in you


Will CARRY it on
To completion
Until the day
OF Christ Jesus” Philippians 1:4-6


ALL these times
WHEN I pray with others
I always ASK GOD'S SPIRIT


To ENTER into us
And to MOVE God's GRACE
And WORD completely through us


I wish that EVERYONE in this
World=could FEEL GOD'S LOVE=
Could feel Christ's love
MOVING through them


Because GOD'S GRACE & WORDS
Are there=they are
AT WORK IN US


“For WHERE
Two or three GATHER in my name
There am I=WITH THEM” Matthew 18:20


I feel the MOVEMENT
Of God=in OTHERS and in myself
When we PRAY


“WOW”
And I NEVER forget to say
“THANK YOU” to God


The MYSTERY of God is CLEARLY
AT WORK IN US


In the name of JESUS and our HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
8-29-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer-I.H.M.




No comments:

Post a Comment