Tuesday, August 8, 2017

WAIT AND SEE



















WAIT AND SEE


Life is FULL of
Twists and turns=ups and downs=
You just never know
What is coming next


Which makes the PATH OF FAITH
Very difficult=which makes it
INCUMBENT on us=
To LIVE with lots of FAITH


WAIT and SEE which way
LIFE IS TURNING


Live with PATIENCE


“They waited-
NOT for his counsel” Psalm 106:13


In one breath-
LIFE can leave you
DISCOURAGED & PERPLEXED


We need COMPANIONS and TEACHERS
Along the way=particularly those
That teach us PATIENCE


WAIT & SEE


“WAIT for the Lord
Be strong-and-
Take HEART


And WAIT for the Lord” Psalm 27:14


“I WAIT for the Lord-
My whole being WAITS


And in his word
I PUT MY HOPE” Psalm 130:5


“Not only so
But we ourselves
Who have the first fruits
Of the SPIRIT


Groan inwardly
As we WAIT eagerly
For our adoption
To SONSHIP


The redemption of our bodies” Romans 8:23


I have had many TEACHERS-
Many ENCOURAGERS in this life


But none so important as those-
Who taught me PATIENCE-
Those who taught me
NOT to give up on myself


WHEN things were going all wrong=
GOD never gave up on me
My FAMILY never gave up
On me


And I never gave up
On myself
Though I came dangerously close


WAIT and SEE
Don't give up
The VALUE of PATIENCE
Is extremely important
In your life


“A person's wisdom
YIELDS PATIENCE


It is to ONE'S GLORY
To OVERLOOK an offense” Proverbs 19:11


“Then Isaiah said-
'Hear now-you house of David


IS it not enough
To TRY
The patience of humans?


Will you try
The PATIENCE OF GOD also?'” Isaiah 7:13


WAIT & SEE
DON'T give up on yourself
Or on God


GOOD THINGS are yet to come


God has a PLAN for
YOUR LIFE=and that is ALL
You NEED to know


TRY to hang on-it will
COME-you will FIND SUCCESS
In your life


You with YOUR FRUITS
Of the SPIRIT


WAIT & SEE in the names of Jesus OUR LORD=
And his LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
8-8-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Mary Marrocco












No comments:

Post a Comment