Friday, September 17, 2021

IN FAITH AND IN GRATITUDE

 

IN FAITH AND IN GRATITUDE

 

Every day I am

IN PRAYER with God

The Holy Father

 

Every day=I give GRATITUDE

To God=for all

These extra years of life

I have been given

IN FAITH AND GRATITUDE

 

I imagine=most of you

DO these things too

 

“For we brought

NOTHING into this world=

 

Just as=

We shall NOT be able

To take=anything out of it”                                                                                            1 Timothy 6:7

 

Sometimes=in this world=

We get a FALSE sense of security

From the goods

We accumulate=in this world

 

Today’s reading in Timothy

WARNS us against covetousness

And all the evil

That it bears

 

I have lived my life

IN FAITH AND GRATITUDE=

For all

I have been given

In this world

 

Particularly the people=

Particularly my FAMILY

And my friends

 

I think we all

Have to LEARN

To live=

A LITTLE MORE SIMPLY

And put our FAITH

In the Lord=

IN FAITH AND GRATITUDE

For each day of life

 

“’Have FAITH in God’

Jesus answered”                                                                                                                           Mark 11:22

 

“If I have

The gift of prophecy

And can fathom

All mysteries

 

And all knowledge

And I have a FAITH

That can move mountains

 

But do not have love

I am nothing”                                                                                                                   1 Corinthians 13:3

 

“……..if you continue

IN YOUR FAITH

Established and firm

 

And do not

Move from the hope

Held out in the gospel”                                                                                                      Luke 8:3

 

And in the gospel in Luke today=

Luke speaks of

Some GENEROUS WOMEN=

Who helped out in Jesus’ ministry

Including many resources

 

“These women were helping

TO SUPPORT THEM

Out of their own means”                                                                                                Luke 8:3

 

IN FAITH AND IN GRATITUDE

Thuy used their GIFTS

To share=

The good news of the Lord

 

THEIR INVESTMENT=is

A lesson for us all

To give and spread

THE GOOD NEWS

Of the Lord

 

Are we LIVING

In faith and gratitude

To the Lord?

 

Are we putting our MATERIAL GOODS

In service

For God and neighbor?

 

What EXTRAS do I have

To do more GOOD

In this world?

 

Living in FAITH AND GRATITUDE

With the Lord

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our ever GRACIOUS=LIVING Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-17-2021

 

Ps       INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Steve Pable

No comments:

Post a Comment