Friday, September 17, 2021

SINGING AND DANCING WITH GOD

 

SINGING AND DANCING WITH GOD

 

MOST of you know

I have been DANCING and

SINGING WITH GOD

All the days=of my life

 

Particularly=since I RECEIVED

The last rights

WHEN I was 22=and offered

To LIVE MY LIFE

“For my family-my friends-

And ALL PEOPLE everywhere”

 

Yesterday I received

Some bad news=

I have PROSTATE CANCER

With medium to high chance

Of spread

 

“A time to weep

And a time to laugh

 

A time to mourn

And a TIME TO DANCE”                                                                                                   Ecclesiastes 3:4

 

It looks like radiation=

30 to 40 days of it

Some shots-

And some daily pills

 

PUTTING MY FAITH in God=

And in my FAMILY

And friends=

DANCING AND SINGING WITH GOD!

 

“When you make

A VOW to God

 

Do not delay

To fulfill it=

He has no pleasure

 

In fools=

FULFILL YOUR VOW”

 

And that is what

I intend to do=

ALL the days

Of my life=

LIVE my life for God=

Live my life for

FAMILY and friends

 

And live my life

“FOR ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE”

Being totally

DEVOTED to God

DANCING AND SINGING WITH GOD!

 

“You turned my wailing

INTO DANCING

 

You removed my sackcloth

And clothed me=with JOY”                                                                                                        Psalm 30:11

 

“Let them-

Praise his name

WITH DANCING

 

And make music to him

With timbrel and harp”                                                                                                           Psalm 149:3

 

It may NOT look like it

In this world=

With what is currently going on

 

COVID=political division=

And world and racial discord

And EACH of us

With our own personal problems

 

But OUR GOD=

Is in CONTROL=I am

MORE SURE of that now

Than ever

 

And I will SING

Of God’s love and GOODNESS

All the days=of my life

 

“I will be

Fully satisfied=as with

The richest of foods

 

WITH SINGING LIPS

My mouth will praise you”                                                                                                    Psalm 63:5

 

“About midnight=Paul and Silas

Were praying and SINGING hymns

To God=and the other prisoners

Were listening to them”                                                                                                                   Acts 16:25

 

I am HUMBLED

By God’s GOODNESS=and thank him

For all the days

Of my life

 

I will be

SINGING AND DANCING with God

All the days of my life

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=

Of our EVER LIVING=ever loving=God the Holy Father!

 

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-17-2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment