Sunday, February 13, 2022

BRIEF UPDATE=THE PATH OF LIFE!

 

BRIEF UPDATE=

THE PATH OF LIFE!

 

I just WANTED to let

Everyone KNOW=that

I am CONTINUING to do well

From the cancer treatments=and that

THE GI symptoms are IMPROVING

 

I will SEE a surgeon

On Thursday=as a PRECAUTIONARY measure

 

PLEASE continue to keep me

IN YOUR PRAYERS=for God to guide me

As I navigate

THE PATH OF LIFE

 

THE PATH OF LIFE!

 

I had a PLAN

For my life=to get established

In a career

 

And then settle down

And have a FAMILY=to follow

MY MAP for my life

MY path for life

 

But God had a different map

A DIFFERENT PATH

For my life

 

And God=ALWAYS KNOWS

What he is doing=

FOLLOWING GOD’S PATH=FOR MY LIFE!

 

“You will show me

The PATH OF LIFE

 

In your presence

Is fulness of joy

At your right hand

There are pleasures=for evermore”                                                                             Psalm 16:11

 

“Show me your ways

O Lord

Teach me YOUR PATHS”                                                                                                Psalm 25:4

 

“Therefore strengthen

Your feeble arms=and weak knees

 

Make level=PATHS for your feet

So that the lame

May not be disabled=but healed”                                                                                  Hebrews 12:12-13

 

Life has been a CHALLENGE

For me=since

My 22nd birthday

 

WHEN on my deathbed

I PROMISED=

“To LIVE for=my family

My friends=and ALL people everywhere”

 

And I have been BLESSED

With all these=BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES

Beautiful experiences

With family and friends

I TREASURE THEM ALL!

 

The WORD OF GOD

Has carried me

MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Have carried me=

FOLLOWING GOD’S MAP

Following God’s PATH OF LIFE

THE PATH OF LIFE!

To and with God=the Holy Father

And Jesus Christ!

 

“And he passed by

And saw Levi-

The son of Alphaeus

 

Sitting at=the receipt of custom

And said to him=’FOLLOW me’

 

And he arose

And FOLLOWED HIM”                                                                                                 Mark 2:14

 

This illness=these setbacks

CAN’T BREAK MY SPIRIT=

Or break this

PROMISE OF GOD=in me

 

I will FOLLOW HIM=on

THE PATH OF LIFE!=forever

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING=forever loving=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

2-13-2022

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment