Friday, February 25, 2022

PRAISING THE LORD ALWAYS!

 

PRAISING THE LORD ALWAYS!

 

How do you FEEL

About God?

Do you feel like me-

HE IS MY EVERYTHING?

He is

The CENTER=of my life?

Praising God=

PRAISING THE LORD ALWAYS!

 

“Is anyone=in good spirits?

He should sing

A SONG OF PRAISE”                                                                                                                James 5:13

 

I have SO MUCH

To be thankful for=

God has used

FAMILY AND FRIENDS=to help me

ALONG on my journey

Through life=and I say

Thank you to God

Every day=

PRAISING THE LORD ALWAYS!

 

I like to write

THANK YOU CARDS=for people

That have HELPED ME=

And I try to help others

WHEN=and if I can

 

God understands us-

He hears=ALL of our problems

 

He has KEPT me alive

And has helped me

With my health

 

He has helped me

THROUGH others=with

My financial problems

And with RELATIONSHIPS

With my family and friends

 

Thanking God always-

PRAISING THE LORD ALWAYS!

 

“I will=PRAISE THE LORD

According to his righteousness

 

And will SING PRAISE

To the name=of the Lord

Most high”                                                                                                                    Psalm 7:17

 

“At that time-

I will bring you back

Even in the time

That I gather you

 

For I will make you

A name=AND PRAISE YOU

Among all the people=of the earth

 

When I turn back=your captivity

Before your eyes=says the Lord”                                                                                               Zephaniah 3:20

 

I wish I was BETTER

At praising God=

For all the GIFTS=I have received

 

For all the BLESSINGS FELT

And all the KINDNESSES

I have seen=in my life

 

PRAISING THE LORD ALWAYS!

I will sing=his praises

ALL the days=of my life

 

“PRAISE THE LORD!=

For it is good

To sing HIS PRAISES

 

For it is pleasant=and fitting

To SING HIS PRAISES”                                                                                                             Psalm 147:1

 

BE LIKE the one leper=(out of ten)

That returned to the Lord

To say “THANK YOU”

 

It is EASY

To take things for granted=

It is easy=to think

That we did it

ALL by ourselves

 

But it is the LORD

And the HELP we receive

FROM OTHERS=along the way

That keep us going

 

Praise the Lord=at all times

PRAISING THE LORD ALWAYS!

 

Dear Jesus=dear Holy Father God=

Our heart OVERFLOWS with gratitude=for you=and ALL you give us

In Jesus’ name

 

Robert P. Wallman

2-25-2022

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Greg Erlandson

No comments:

Post a Comment