Sunday, February 13, 2022

WON'T YOU BE MY VALENTINE?

 







WON'T YOU BE MY VALENTINE?


Do you have

A VALENTINE this year

If you do

You are BLESSED


Blessed to have someone

To SHARE your life with


I don't happen

To be that blessed

To have a VALENTINE

To SHARE my life with


But I am DEEPLY BLESSED

In so many

So MANY other ways


I have LIVED

To SEE so many days

That I never thought

I would see


Blessed to have been there

With them

WHEN my father and mother

PASSED from this world


BLESSED to have spent

So much TIME

With my sisters-my nieces-my relatives

And friends


So whether or NOT

You have a valentine


I assure you

YOU HAVE GOD

As a valentine

And he loves you

With an INFINITE LOVE


And I LOVE YOU

The same way-with that

SAME KIND of love


So man or woman

Relative or friend

Straight or gay

WON'T YOU BE

God's valentine


HE LOVES YOU

I love you


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

To you all


I LOVE YOU!


Robert P. Wallman

12-31-13


Ps         2-14-15 and 2-13-14-20 and 2-13-14-2022


No comments:

Post a Comment