Tuesday, February 8, 2022

THINK IN TERMS OF LOVE

 

February 8th

 

“Think in terms of Love”

 

 

Don’t think in terms of money

Don’t think in terms of sex

Think in terms of love

That’s what brings

True happiness

 

Love not sex

Love not money

Forget about all the rest

It’s love

That brings true happiness

 

So if you want to judge me

Judge me on

What’s important to me

Not to you

 

So if you want

To judge me on money

I wouldn’t pass the test

And if you want

To judge me on sex

To you

I might not

Look as pleasing as all the rest

 

But the truth is

I don’t care

Because I know

 

It’s love not money

It’s love not sex

It’s love

That brings true happiness

 

So if you feel a need

To judge me

Judge me on

What’s important to me

Not to you

 

It’s love

That brings true happiness

 

 

5/04/06       Robert  P.  Wallman

 

No comments:

Post a Comment