Friday, February 4, 2022

GROWING IN GOD=ALL IS GOOD

 










GROWING IN GOD=ALL IS GOOD!


When I LOOK BACK on all

The UNEXPECTED TURNS=roads=

And CHANGES in my life


I SEE that during

The most DIFFICULT CHALLENGES

Of life=is when

I GREW the most


It is when I BECAME

A better person=

ALL IS GOOD!


“Give me back

The JOY of your salvation

And a WILLING spirit

SUSTAIN in me”                                                                                                  Psalm 51:14


I CRINGE when I think how

Arrogant I was=I realize NOW=

You CANNOT live life with rigidity


I REALIZE that bumps

In the road have OPENED

My heart and made me

A more COMPASSIONATE PERSON


A person who is LESS judgmental

Of others=and their lives=

ALL IS GOOD!=I am=we are

GROWING IN GOD


“Let the Lord

JUDGE the peoples


VINDICATE me Lord

According to my righteousness

According to me INTEGRITY

O most HIGH”                                                                                                      Psalm 7:8


“For the LORD

Is our JUDGE

The Lord is

Our lawgiver


The Lord is our king

It is he

Who will judge you”                                                                                                    Isaiah 33:22


“I care very little

If I am JUDGED

By you


Indeed=I do not=

Even judge myself”                                                                                                 1 Corinthians 4:3


Sometimes it is HARD

To continue to TRUST God

In the midst

Of  unforeseen events


When we get an unexpected illness=

Have a job change=or have

MAJOR disappointments in life


When we have

These kind of things=it

Is good to REMEMBER

Our ENTIRE faith journey


It is good to remember

How we GREW in God BEFORE

And how God

Will CONTINUE to help us


Whether things are good

Or bad

We will continue

Tot GROW IN GOD


And God will continue

To SUSTAIN US


“From him

The whole body

JOINED and HELD together


By every supporting ligament


GROWS=and builds itself up

In LOVE


As each part

DOES its work”                                                                                                       Ephesians 4:16


“They have lost connection

With the head

From WHOM the whole body


HELD together as

Its ligaments and sinews


GROWS as God

Causes it to grow”                                                                                               Colossians 2:19


My dear FAITHFUL GOD=

Please LIGHTEN my heart


As I seek

To UNDERSTAND your ways

And continue to GROW


I will REMEMBER ALWAYS=

ALL IS GOOD!=as I continue

To GROW IN YOU


In Jesus' name and the name of JESUS' all loving=all glorious FATHER


Robert P Wallman

1-25-18 and  2-4-2022



Ps         INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terri Mifek


No comments:

Post a Comment