Friday, February 4, 2022

GOD GIVES US=WHAT WE NEED!

 

GOD GIVES US=WHAT WE NEED!

 

We all SUFFER=a lot

In this world

 

But I know and BELIEVE God

Has made my life

A LOT EASIER

 

I always wanted

Good health=to run a marathon=

To have a woman

And a FAMILY=of my own

And to be independently wealthy

 

But God hasn’t blessed me

In ANY of these ways

 

But he ALWAYS gave me

WHAT I NEEDED!

 

LIFE=when I was barely hanging on

EXTENDED FAMILY and friends

To HELP me through this life

AND ALL OF YOU

 

To SHARE my life with=

And more IMPORTANTLY

GOD’S LOVE

GOD GIVES US

WHAT WE NEED!=to get by

Sometimes=to even thrive!

 

“People saw them leaving

And many came to know=about it

 

They hastened there

On foot

From all the towns=and arrived

At the place=before them”                                                                                                  Mark 6:33

 

As human beings

We tend to be PRACTICAL=

We search for

WHAT WE NEED!=

I have found

ALL I need=in God

And in Jesus

And in you=MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

 

GOD GIVES US=

WHAT WE NEED!=at the time

That we need it

 

“Be not like them

For your Father knows

 

What things you NEED

Before you ask him”                                                                                                           Matthew 6:8

 

“But he who has

The world’s good

And see his brother=HAS NEEDS

 

And shuts up his bowels of compassion

From him

 

How does the LOVE of God

Dwell in him?”                                                                                                                         1 John 3:17

 

Jesus always saw

THE NEEDS of his brothers

And sisters=and he sees

THE NEEDS

Of the world today

 

And I am SURE

He is working on SENDING

Someone or something=to RELIEVE

The needs of this world

Relieving us=from our suffering

 

“Learn to do well

Seek judgment=RELIEVE THE OPPRESSED

 

Judge the fatherless

Plead for the widow”                                                                                                          Isaiah 1:17

 

Jesus BROUGHT HOPE

To all who have needs

He has done the SAME

FOR ME

 

Dear Lord=we RECEIVE and share

YOUR HEALING PRESENCE

For others=and help us

To TOUCH them too

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our EVER HELPING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

2-04-2022

 

 

Ps       INSPIRED by an article in=LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Mary Marrocco

No comments:

Post a Comment