Wednesday, March 24, 2021

A HIGHER CALLING









JUNE 9th, 2012



A HIGHER CALLING



I always wanted

To have my own family

I always wanted

To have my own child

But

It never did

Really happen for me

And sometimes

I got a little crazy

Sometimes

I got a little wild


Now I know

God called me

For a higher purpose

Not necessarily for better

Or for worse


God called me

To pay homage to him

And attempt

To love all others


I know

I will never achieve perfection

But I will strive

To reach

A higher calling


Robert P. Wallman

5-5-10


Ps “EACH man has his OWN GIFT from God

One has this gift-another has that


Now to the unmarried and the widows I say:

“It is good for them to stay unmarried-as I am

But if they cannot control themselves

They should marry

For it is better to marry than to burn with passion” 1 Corinthians 7:7-9


“Keeping God’s commands is what counts

Each one should remain in the situation

Which he was in when God CALLED him” 1 Corinthians 7:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment