Monday, March 22, 2021

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE!

 







WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE!


We still have a CHANCE

At LIFE=we still have

A CHANCE AT LOVE=

Because of the Father=

And because of the

HOPE and LOVE

Christ brought us


“Do not hide your face

From me=

When I am in distress


TURN your ear to me-

When I call-

Answer me quickly” Psalm 102:2-3


KEEP your eyes open=

Keep your EARS OPEN=

For Christ=is calling you

To give you

ANOTHER CHANCE at life


With God=with Jesus

You NEVER run out of CHANCES

He is the God

Of MANY CHANCES


I should know=for all

He has given me=he has

GIVEN me many chances at life=

So many chances=to get it right

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE!


“For the Lord

Will REBUILD Zion-

And appear in his glory


He will respond=to the

Prayer of the destitute


He will not despise

Their PLEA” Psalm 102:16-17


And the Lord will HEAR

Our prayers=will hear OUR PLEAS

When we ask=for another chance


No matter how many times=my life

Has CRASHED and burned=

The Lord has brought me back=

And he will do so

FOR YOU TOO!


For with God the Holy Father

The Lord God of SECOND CHANCES=

We still have an OPPORTUNITY=

We still have a chance=at life

IF we build it=his way


The God of SECOND CHANCES=

We still=have an opportunity

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE!


“I have seen

Something else=under the sun


'The race is not

To the swift=or the battle

To the strong


Nor does food=come to the wise

Or wealth=to the brilliant


But TIME AND CHANCE

Happen to them all” Ecclesiastes 9:11


“Therefore=as we have OPPORTUNITY

Let us do good

To all people


Especially to those

Who belong to

The family of BELIEVERS” Galatians 6:10


So if you are a

BELIEVER IN GOD=

A believer in Jesus


Know you STILL HAVE A CHANCE

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE!


No matter what

Has happened to us


No illness=no financial limitation=

No relationship struggle

Is too big for Jesus


He is the God

Of many chances=

The GOD OF HOPE


You have=we have

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE

IN GOD!


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our EVER HOPE-CHANCE GIVING

GOD THE FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman

3-21-2021



No comments:

Post a Comment