Wednesday, March 17, 2021

GOD SAVES=WE HAVE A BIG BIG GOD

 







GOD SAVES=WE HAVE A BIG BIG GOD


When we are FACED

With obstacles in life=

We have to measure ourselves

Against it=

It is easy to RUN=to shrink

Away from it


But then I remember=

We have a BIG-BIG GOD=

Who can handle ANY SITUATION=

I remember

That it is God=that it is

Jesus=WHO SAVES


“They forgot the God

Who SAVED them=

Who had done great deeds

In Egypt.......” Psalm 106:21


It is nice to have our

FAMILY and friends=

REMIND us of this


But it is BETTER

When we remind ourselves

GOD SAVES=and

We have A BIG BIG GOD


“It is I-proclaiming victory=

Mighty TO SAVE” Isaiah 63:1


“She will give birth

To a son=


And you are to give him

The name Jesus

Because he will


SAVE HIS PEOPLE

From their sins” Matthew 1:21


“For God did not send

His Son=into the world

To condemn the world=

But to SAVE the world

Through him” John 3:17


GOD SAVES!=He is

A BIG BIG GOD


How many times

Has God saved me?

He has SAVED ME

Every single time=

How about you?


I think of ALL

The times=God has

Saved me=I think

Of all the times

God has SAVED MY LIFE


EVERY TIME=I thought

There was no answer=

HE ANSWERED ME

With a MIRACLE


Every time=

I thought=I was out of options=

He OPENED

A brand new path for me


We have a BIG big God=

A God=who SAVES


“The poor man called

And the Lord heard him=

HE SAVED HIM=out of

All of his troubles” Psalm 34:6


“Turn to me

AND BE SAVED


All you

Ends of the earth=

For I am God-

And there is no other” Isaiah 45:22


Every time=I thought=

I was done for=FALL APART

I wasn't=I didn't

Every time=I thought

I couldn't get through it

I did


God proved that with him=

I COULD=He has consoled me

In every inconsolable situation


In the names of Jesus=and our ever ever SAVING=BIG BIG GOD!


Robert P. Wallman

3-16-2021



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Kristin Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment