Tuesday, March 30, 2021

TO GIVE GLORY TO GOD

 







TO GIVE GLORY TO GOD


I don't know about you=

But SOMETIMES I feel

Like I am working

IN VAIN=for the souls

Of God the FATHER


And I am SURE=

Jesus felt that way

When he reached HIS END

Giving it all=just to

GIVE GLORY TO GOD


When you are WORKING

For God=sometimes it is

EASY to think

You are working in VAIN=

Because you really

CANNOT measure the results


“Though I thought

I had toiled in VAIN

And for nothing


Uselessly=spent my strength=

Yet MY REWARD

Is with the Lord=

My recompense

Is with my God” Isaiah 49:4


I am sure=Jesus felt

That way=in the end

He COULDN'T SEE

All the souls he would SAVE

Including me and you


I am SURE a lot

Of priests and ministers=feel that way

BOTH men and women


Working for=working to

GIVE GLORY TO GOD


“The heavens

Declare the GLORY OF GOD=

The skies proclaim

The WORK

Of his hands” Psalm 19:1


“And they were

Calling to one another'


'Holy-holy-holy=is the Lord Almighty-

The whole earth

Is FULL OF HIS GLORY'” Isaiah 6:3


“........for all have sinned

And fall short

Of the GLORY OF GOD


And all are justified freely

By his grace=

Through the redemption

That came by Jesus Christ” Romans 3:23-24


How about you? Could yo

See the REWARDS of your profession?

Probably=most things

In this world ARE MEASURED


But working for GOD'S GLORY

Cannot be measured=ONLY

In love=for love is not quantifiable

THANK GOD for that


WORKING to

GIVE GLORY to God=

Working for his rewards alone


“Whoever is kind

To the poor=

Lends to the Lord


And he will REWARD THEM

For what they have done” Proverbs 19:17


“If=what has been built

Survives=the builder

Will receive a REWARD” 1 Corinthians 3:14


WE WORK for the Lord-

The PAY isn't that great=

But the RETIREMENT PLAN

Is out of this world


The work we do

In this world=

CANNOT be measured


But it is meant to

GIVE GLORY TO GOD


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our ALWAYS REWARDING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

3-29-2021



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Judy Schueneman

No comments:

Post a Comment