Friday, August 20, 2021

DO YOU KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU?

 










DO YOU KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU?


WHOEVER you are=wherever you are=I

Want to ask you=


Do you KNOW that God

LOVES YOU and do you KNOW

That God WANTS the very BEST

For you?


“WE have come to know

And to BELIEVE

In the LOVE


That GOD HAS for us”                                                                                                1 John 4:16


Jesus' apostles and disciples

Of yesteryear knew it

And KNEW it so much


That they could PERFORM MIRACLES=

Because of their FAITH

In the Lord!


I WONDER if we=his apostles

And disciples of today know it=

I wonder if we LOVE=

With that SAME FAITH


God LOVES us so much=that in fact=

NOTHING in this world

Can separate you from GOD'S LOVE


And EVERYTHING in this world

WORKS for the purposes

Of God's love for you


“And we know

That in ALL things


God WORKS for the good

Of those who love him-

Who have been CALLED


According to his purpose”                                                                                        Romans 8:28


“For I am CONVINCED

That neither death nor life

NEITH angels or demons


Neither the present

Nor the future

Nor ANY POWERS


Neither height nor depth

Nor anything else

In all creation


Will be able to SEPARATE us

From the LOVE OF GOD

That is in

Christ Jesus our Lord”                                                                                               Romans 8:38-39


Do you BELIEVE these two

SCRIPTURAL readings?  If you do=and

LIVE this way=you are a POWERFULFORCE


Do you KNOW & BELIEVE in

The POWER of God's love for you?


I DO=and he is the REASON

I am STILL standing today


I BELIEVE in God and Jesus

So much that I tell EVERYONE

“GOD LOVES YOU and so do I”


I really BELIEVE that=and I HOPE

That my life

REFLECTS that truth


“If you believe

You will RECEIVE

Whatever you ASK for

In PRAYER”                                                                                                              Matthew 2:22


“The TIME has come,” Jesus said

“The kingdom of God

Has come NEAR


Repent and BELIEVE

The GOOD NEWS”                                                                                                   Mark 1:15


BELIEVE the good news

That GOD LOVES YOU

And believe=that so do I


WHEN you know that God is

In your corner=it gives you

A CONFIDENCE that is REAL


Do you KNOW that

God LOVES YOU?


He does=live it=BELIEVING IT

Has made ALL the difference

In my life=and I believe 


IT WILL in yours


In the names of Jesus and GOD our LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

1-13-18 and 8-20-2021


No comments:

Post a Comment