Sunday, August 22, 2021

TODAY=WE LISTEN TO GOD

 







TODAY=WE LISTEN TO GOD


I don't know

About you=but every day

I TRY TO PRAY


I READ my bible every day

I say a ROSARY every day and

I try to have POSITIVE THOUGHTS

And PRAYERS

For EACH and every one of you


TODAY is the day

That we PRAY

Today is the day


For us

To LISTEN TO GOD!


“Take care=brothers and sisters

That NONE of you

May have an evil

And unfaithful heart


So as to forsake

The LIVING GOD”                                                                                     Hebrews 3:12


I try to be POSITIVE every day

I try not to

Let any evil

LURK within my heart


I try to be positive

I try to be FAITHFUL

To the living GOD


I try to LISTEN and

Hear GOD'S VOICE

For today


For today

We LISTEN to our God


“LISTEN to my words=

Lord=consider my lament”                                                                        Psalm 5:1


“The way of fools

Seem right to them

But the wise

LISTEN to advice”                                                                                     Proverbs 12:15


“My sheep

LISTEN to my voice

I know them

And they follow me”                                                                                  John 10 :27


TRY not to 

Let your hearts harden

Try not to grow

Into INDIFFERENCE

In this difficult life

That

We TRY and live


Live with a PASSION

For God

Live with a passion

For loving others

For BEING KIND to others


HEAR the Lord

When he speaks

BACK to you in prayer

God's WORD to us

Is important


Try to live and

Seek a way

That you HEAR God's voice


TODAY=we listen

WE hear our God


“For he is our God

And we are the people

Of his pasture


The flock

Under his care


Today if only you

Would HEAR his voice

Do NOT HARDEN YOU HEARTS........,”                                                          Psalm 95:7-8


“So he replied

To the messengers:

'Go back and report

To John what you have seen

And HEARD


The blind receive sight

The lame walk

Those who have leprosy

Are cleansed


The deaf HEAR.........,'”                                                                                            Luke 17:23


Today is the day

To get back

ON TRACK


TODAY is the day

To LISTEN to and

HEAR the word of

The LORD our God


In Jesus' name and the name of God=OUR ALL LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

1-16-19 and 8-22-2021



Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Macrina Wiederkehr, O.S.B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment