Sunday, August 22, 2021

REMEMBERING YOU=ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS

 

REMEMBERING YOU=ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS

 

Today we read about Paul

And the THESSALONIANS=

Paul tells the Thessalonians

He has PRAYED for them

What else=what more important

CAN we do for someone

 

“WE give thanks to God

ALWAYS=for all of you=

REMEMBERING you in our prayers…….”                                                                           1 Thessalonians 1:2

 

And I GIVE THANKS=

For all of you=as I PRAY for

You all every day=and ALL

That you have meant to me

 

REMEMBERING YOU ALWAYS=

IN MY PRAYERS

 

When I say=

“I will pray for you”=

I take the commitment very seriously=

Because I know

PRAYER makes a difference

IN OUR LIVES

 

NOT because=it makes God

Act in a certain way=

But because it carries with it

ENCOURAGEMENT and support=

And lets you know=

GOD IS INVOLVED=

In your present situation

 

“REMEMBER the wonders

He has done

 

His miracles=and the judgments

He pronounced”                                                                                                                         1 Chronicles 16:12

 

“REMEMBER your Creator=

In the days=of your youth…….”                                                                                               Ecclesiastes 12:1

 

“I thank my God

Every time I REMEMBER YOU

 

In all my PRAYERS-

For all of you=

I always pray=with joy

 

Because of your partnership

In the gospel=from

The first day until now…….”                                                                                                       Philippians 1:3

 

When people PRAY for me=

IT ENCOURAGES ME=

It helps me

Make it through

Whatever is happening

 

It helps me to RECOGNIZE

That God is involved

In this situation=with me

 

REMEMBERING YOU ALWAYS

IN MY PRAYERS!

 

“My servant Job

Will PRAY for you

 

And I will accept

HIS PRAYER=

And not deal with you

According to your folly”                                                                                                          Job 42:8

 

“In the same way

The Spirit helps us

In our weakness

 

We do not know

What we ought=to PRAY FOR

 

But the Spirit himself

Intercedes for us

Through wordless groans”                                                                                      Romans 8:26

 

I want to PRAY

For others=

I want to LIFT UP OTHERS

Up to God

 

So know=as I

Pray for you=I am confident

That God will lift us ALL UP

 

We will be STRENGTHENED

By God our Holy Father

Who knows=what we all need

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our ever PRAYING=Holy Father God

 

Robert P. Wallman

8-22-2021

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Joyce Rupp, O.S.M.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment